Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tbf

LCFC v Derby

Well it looks like we're going to end-up out of a play-off place, so the games leading to the end of the season seem to have little relevance other than proving the capabilities (or lack of) for the players and manager. Which I think makes the Derby game at home the most awaited of those that are left.

I see it has moved to Good Friday so i can be shown on Sky, but hope there is still a big turn-out. Living far away i find it hard to make it back for the games (other than away at Wednesday), but i'll definately be coming back for the Derby game.

Derby seem on-form atm, but we all know form means nothing for City v Sheep Sh****s.

We will have to play at the very top of our game, Derby looked very good on Sky the other night although it pains me to say so. We will need to defend much better than we did against Southend.

We will have to play at the very top of our game, Derby looked very good on Sky the other night although it pains me to say so. We will need to defend much better than we did against Southend.

Agree wholeheartedly. I hated watching the game they played against Colchester - they thoroughly outclassed them and deserved the win. Absolutely brilliant they were and Giles-Barnes is awesome. If we defend like we did against Southend, or play as poorly as we sounded at Burnley, we may well be on for a hammering.

Agree wholeheartedly. I hated watching the game they played against Colchester - they thoroughly outclassed them and deserved the win. Absolutely brilliant they were and Giles-Barnes is awesome. If we defend like we did against Southend, or play as poorly as we sounded at Burnley, we may well be on for a hammering.

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys and thats what we have at the moment! Derbys scorer yesterday cost over a million from Man Utd and they have plenty of players that are worth 7 figure sums. As much as I hate to admit it, Giles Barnes is a quality player but hopefully he will get snapped up soon by a better team like Huddlestone was not so long ago. The Lupoli loan signing has been amazing and although he returns to Italy at the end of the season, his influence has helped the team immensely and just really proves what I have said for a while now, that your average Championship club needs quality loanees from the Premiership. Derby, Birmingham and Sunderland have been assisted by going down this route and I hope we dont be so full of pride not to ask for loanees from the start of the season and only start asking for the ropey ones once we start to struggle.

BTW, we`ll beat Derby somehow but dont ask me how lol!! Maybe the players will bully them for the fans!

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys and thats what we have at the moment! Derbys scorer yesterday cost over a million from Man Utd and they have plenty of players that are worth 7 figure sums. As much as I hate to admit it, Giles Barnes is a quality player but hopefully he will get snapped up soon by a better team like Huddlestone was not so long ago. The Lupoli loan signing has been amazing and although he returns to Italy at the end of the season, his influence has helped the team immensely and just really proves what I have said for a while now, that your average Championship club needs quality loanees from the Premiership. Derby, Birmingham and Sunderland have been assisted by going down this route and I hope we dont be so full of pride not to ask for loanees from the start of the season and only start asking for the ropey ones once we start to struggle.

BTW, we`ll beat Derby somehow but dont ask me how lol!! Maybe the players will bully them for the fans!

I don't think we will, Derby are due to give us a good spanking and this seems like the year, will be watching in a bar in Leeds as I have arrangements :cry:.

I don't think we will, Derby are due to give us a good spanking and this seems like the year, will be watching in a bar in Leeds as I have arrangements :cry:.

Thankfully as a Leicester fan in 07`, anything is possible lol! We have shown to be able to turn out decent performances in the cup against opposition from the Premier and at times (few and far between) we have played well in the league and got some decent results. On paper, Derby should hammer us but they did stumble in February with only one win in five and we are in form. We`ll be at home too hopefully still in form. Somehow we can win this.

Time to see my shrink.

:D:thumbup:

Yeah, but I'll be in Spain. I'm just hoping I can find a bar or something that has it, else I'll have to subscribe to bloody text alerts again. :angry:

Im sure a bar will have it on.If its the only game on at that time i presume?

I think im doing a sickie at work that day.Shhssh. :unsure:

Well this aussie will be there...am counting the days. Time to crutch those filthy rams and shove em in sheep dip!!

Bury the bastards I say!!

If he can make it from Australia the rest of you have no excuses

Mr.lwicd :ph34r:

It's not exactly a holiday, I'm on tour with my orchestra. :cool:

:ph34r:

You didn't tell me you ran it! That's even worse! :P

I think we'll lose, and lose badly, and I think Derby are going to go up top. They're a team with bags of class and in good goalscoring form. Even I could get that lot promoted... maybe. :D

Can't wait for this game the atmosphere should be quality. Hopefully we will stop their promotion push. Though i still think they will go up looking at their fixtures

Archived