Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_forever

Crystal Palace vs Leicester match ratings

Henderson - F

Stearman - U

McAuley - C

Kisnorbo - K

Johansson - I

Porter - N

Jarrett - G

Johnson - S

Hughes - H

Hume - I

Horsfield - T

laugh20vig.jpg

Even thought the result was poor it was a pleasure to met. fez, tph, jme and the boys...crap game but a good day out nevertheless :thumbup:

Yeah it was a great day out. Met lots of people also such as Fez, Maybes and the legendary TPH

:worship: To you all...

Nice to put a few faces to names today. I was actually incredibly angry by that first half display so was hardly in a jovial mood at half time.

I take back anything good I ever said about Jarrett or Hughes. Porter was awful. I'd call Johnson a donkey but that would be unfair to donkeys. Horsfield can f**k off back to Emmerdale. And Kelly is a c**t.

Nice to put a few faces to names today. I was actually incredibly angry by that first half display so was hardly in a jovial mood at half time.

I take back anything good I ever said about Jarrett or Hughes. Porter was awful. I'd call Johnson a donkey but that would be unfair to donkeys. Horsfield can f**k off back to Emmerdale. And Kelly is a c**t.

Kelly was utterly clueless today. Got his tactics completely and horribly wrong.

Playing Hughes on the right? Fantastic idea Rob. :appl:

Long ball football. Stroke of genius :appl:

Pleasure to met fez, TPH, TPH's brother, joeb, lil dave 3 ...again and the rest of the rent boys. The performance was shambolic and we couldnt string two passes toghether. Today were we found out and lady luck finally ranout after 5 or 6 games., :rolleyes:

Playing Hughes on the right? Fantastic idea Rob. :appl:

I don't understand how a player that can be "ok" in centre midfield can look such a useless twat on the right wing...and I don't understand how Kelly is the only one not to have noticed it this season :dunno:

Sorry Thracian, dont want to sound like an arse, but this is a player ratings thread is it not? It's not another place to propose 4-3-3 or make excuses for levi

I realise the Thac is there to be shot at, but is it really necessary to'diss' his post?

As I read it it he was responding to comments made in the ratings..Pretty normal in my book.

The ratings are never just posts with players names and scores, they tend to naturally change into a discussion usually with some interesting well thought out comments.

I enjoy reading his and other well thought out posts, don't always agree but when I don't they make me smile...I don't think we need the cheap shots

I dont think porter is the world beater and creative genius some indicate, but a lot of what you said is shite, but here isnt the place

Henderson 5

Stearman 5

McAuley 6

Kisnorbo 6

Nisse 6

Hughes 3

Jarret 3

Johnson 3

Porter 5

Hume 5

Horsfield 4

Subs: Hammond 6 and Yeates 6

Unbelievable substitution of Johansson too.

To be fair on Kelly on that, I think he made that change to get more time added on at the end.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since our back four got disrupted, we conceded two goals (more than normal) away to Southend... and we lost two more goals against Palace. In the two games without the normal, steady back four, we've amassed just one point.

I told you messing with the back four was a bad idea. :ph34r:

Stearman OUT! :ph34r::protest:

;) ;) ;)

Archived