Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

fifa vs pro evo

Oh fair enough. Fifa doesn't. Idiots.

Like you said, FIFA, the simple things add up, which is why Pro Evo is so great,

Anyhow, what has that got to do with SOAPS Fez? :dunno:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I hate Fifa vs Pro Evo threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we not allowed to go off topic at all anymore? :( I can't not go off topic. I'm never on bloody topic!

Was it not you that made this thread then ? :P:ph34r::dunno:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I hate Fifa vs Pro Evo threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we not allowed to go off topic at all anymore? :( I can't not go off topic. I'm never on bloody topic!

NO FIFAS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro vo dont even have Leicester :angry:

pro 6 on the 360 is pure heaven :P

hate it when it lets you score, celebrate, dance, jigg, tell your opponant how shite he is, run around the room going mental, etc. THEN it shows the lino has his flag up

That is so annoying. Realistic though.

pro 6 on the 360 is pure heaven :P

hate it when it lets you score, celebrate, dance, jigg, tell your opponant how shite he is, run around the room going mental, etc. THEN it shows the lino has his flag up

I'm not the only one then :P:ph34r:

At the end of the day, if you mixed the two together, it would rule. The management and the lower league teams and the licenses of FIFA, together with the gameplay and everything Pro Evo has to offer would make the greatest game ever.

Archived