Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
renards

Birch V Wise ding ding round one

Sat front row 4 seats from the away dug out.

Best thing seen at the Walkers....Birch being held off Wise, Trying to pull his head off.

Just after the Henderson free kick, Wise said it was a foul then ran at Birch followed later by Gus

Anybody else see the bout? :o

Sat front row 4 seats from the away dug out.

Best thing seen at the Walkers....Birch being held off Wise, Trying to pull his head off.

Just after the Henderson free kick, Wise said it was a foul then ran at Birch followed later by Gus

Anybody else see the bout? :o

No.

God I hope there's TV footage of that. lol

lol The atmosphere was great, I loved it when Wise picked ball up and how stadium booed!!

Hey did any one see Hume's bizarre attempt to put their keeper off - just before he kicked it hume picked a piece of grass or mud and tossed it infront of him!! Didn't really work but interesting idea i guess! :dunno:

Is this when everyone went over for a drink and stuff?

No after the Henerson 'foul' Wise was like a total knob, Birch was raging had to be held back in the tunnel.

Not many would of seen it as I was surrounded my old and disabled chaps with a good veiw.

It wasn't hand bags...proper stuff!!

Their subs were having a go at the fas around there, Wise spent more time having ago at the crowd than runing his team.

lol class, i thought it might have been stowell causing the trouble again. Poyet looked incensed.

In fairness he kept ot of it...and Kelly didn't notice

Poyet is not normal....half beast, didn't give instructions just made noises

Wise Birch - Division one Wise

Champion Birch - Loser Wise

Wise Champion Birch

Division One Loser Wise.

Wise he still in charge I do not know

Down a division watch them go

Mighty tuff but very un wise

Wise the reason for Leeds demise.

Good bye Mr Wise.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

i saw it!! brilliant. who was the leeds twat with the beenie hat on giving it the big en aswell. thought birch was going to headbut wise.

i think something must have happened in the tunnel at halftime because the birch didnt even come out.

i saw it!! brilliant. who was the leeds twat with the beenie hat on giving it the big en aswell. thought birch was going to headbut wise.

i think something must have happened in the tunnel at halftime because the birch didnt even come out.

Birch went straight after the incident, think he knew he couled be in trouble.

Reading the Merc, Wise has a point..Why does the Birch have to stand there? seems odd to me, hugging RK before the game etc

I spent most of the game watching Wise the little sh*t, (game was crap) drinking sugar free redbull like water and both him and kelly writting notes!! what the feck can't they remember????

Memo to self 'Maybe pumping big balls up to the horse is not that good an idea'

Usually sit about 6 rows from the back but 4 seats away + on the front row yesterday, like watching the parents during an under 8s game.

Birch really lost it, as for Wise...going to be a hard career in management if he reacts to the crowd like that

Birch the hooligan whatever next? I suppose being labelled the clubs 'new hero' for bringing MM to Leicester must have got to his head. Maybe he should stick to being a fantastic half-time entertainer / comedian?? :ph34r:

:D:D

Well said :thumbup:

The radio said something about RK and Wise talking and then RK walking away clutching his cheek, anyone see anything?

Nope, Was holding his face as if to say what the feck do I do next Him and Wise seemed ok together, bit of banter and sharing a laugh......It was the big bad Birch

Archived