Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Leicester v QPR, 15:00 Walkers Stadium

With some viable loan alternatives, we can make a proper team choice

Henderson

Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Nissee

Newton, Tiatto, Jarrett, Porter

Hammond, Hume

Subs: Logan, Maybury, Gradel, Cadamarteri, Hughes

With some viable loan alternatives, we can make a proper team choice

Henderson

Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Nissee

Newton, Tiatto, Jarrett, Porter

Hammond, Hume

Subs: Logan, Maybury, Gradel, Cadamarteri, Hughes

Maybury played alright so i'd keep him in the team, Hughes was ok as well yesterday so I'd leave him in the team

basically i would just keep the same team as last night unless we get a noticeable loanee who will go straight into the team( by that i mean todorov, or murphey os someone like that)

Maybury played alright so i'd keep him in the team, Hughes was ok as well yesterday so I'd leave him in the team

basically i would just keep the same team as last night unless we get a noticeable loanee who will go straight into the team( by that i mean todorov, or murphey os someone like that)

Even Horsefield? I think we played well because we changed the team. That spurs the players to do better

:o Maybury and Hughes were useless!!! I could just about stretch to keeping Maybury in but Hughes?? I've always stuck up for this guy, I even have his name on my shirt BUT he was waste of space yesterday! Drop him!

First half we was all pretty much useless...

I thought Newton was MOTM, had a brilliant game, shame nobody else had the eager and passion to win a ball, and to run like he had, good signing!

Horsefield dont seem to get any service what so ever, all the balls seem to be intended for Hume, why's that?! horsefield can hold the ball up well, and has an eye for goal and link up plays.

Defence doesnt need to be altered IMO, pretty strong ATM.

Midfield needs alot of attention and maybe Tiatto needs to be brought back to play alongside Jarret... and Matty Fryatt to pair up with Horse or Hume... but where is Fryatt? he cam back frm injury, trained, that was it, aint heard anything from him since... it's a mystery.

Hughes was awful. No convition in his performance at all.

Anyone getting the feel Rob might get ruthless with the team to save his job? With Fryatt back, I'd drop Horsefield from the team altogether. Btw Dodds probably starting the game tomorrow for Rochdale

Anyone getting the feel Rob might get ruthless with the team to save his job? With Fryatt back, I'd drop Horsefield from the team altogether. Btw Dodds probably starting the game tomorrow for Rochdale

I cannot see fryatt being fit enough. He came back unfit earlier in the season. I just don't understand it really. Players have long term injuries and then are thrust back into first team action with no real match fitness at all.

Johnson, Wesolowski and Kenton were the same.

Why waste all that recovery period just for the sake of a bit of patience.

Accepting the ridiculous situation where there is no reserve team to get people match fit they should return with 20 minutes to half an hour and build up from there.

Three things have cost us dearly these last two seasons and, one way or another have handicapped us in every single game we've played...

a) Playing people out of position.

b) Playing people when they're not fully fit.

c) Playing people who are simply not good enough or categorically out of form.

I will buy a cheese and onion roll at New Street. I suspect there will be too little onion it will be flavourless.

Kelly will do the same with his squad as he is another person who does not know his onions. :cool:

More than anything - I wished I cared about the game I am going to force myself to attend. I wish I wasn't listing the thirty other things I'd rather be doing with my Saturday. I wish that during the match I wasn't convinced that all the players had done exactly the same on their way to the ground as well. :angry:

Pre-Match Talk? Look out for me in N Block. I'll be the idiot wearing a St Patricks Day hat.

As for the game, I think we should go and play all-out-attack like the option on Football Manager says. Forget relegation worries, we're immune. Let us throw caution to the wind and go gung-ho in order to score 6 or 7 goals. It'll be a right laugh. Play with 3 defenders, 3 midfielders and 4 upfront.

If RK plays Hughes and Maybury then that's it, I'm joining the Kelly out gang.

lol I won't be far off, If kelly truely does watch the video of the matches the next day, then he HAS to see how useless Hughes was! Bring Tiatto back in! lol dare i say it, maybe even Johnson AHHHHH :ph34r:

Henderson

Maybury

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Nisse

Newton

Jarret

Hughes

Porter

Hammond

Hume

Hopefully we will see Fryatt get a good run out.

Henderson

Maybury Kisnorbo McAuley Nils-Eric

Newton Johnson Jarrett Porter

Hume Horse

Logan, Tiatto, Cadamartari, Hammond, Hughes

Or id Like to See

Henderson

Maybury Kisnorbo McAuley Nils Eric

Gradel Tiatto Porter

Hume

Cadamartari Horsefield

Logan, Newton, Stearman, Hammond, Jarrett

Henderson

Maybury Kisnorbo McAuley Nils-Eric

Newton Jarrett Porter

Hume

Fryatt Cadamartari

Fryatt looks like he wont be fit and Cada is heading for Donnie!

I think it will be much the same as last week. RK has made his mind up on what he wants and has slammed the door on promoting the odd academy player into the first team for experience.

Archived