Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Cadamartari to Doncaster?

It can only be good for him although I still fail to see Leicester's thinking over Cadamarteri.

Are they saying that they've not been able to get him properly fit and sharp in this time?

He always started well for clubs as I said at the time but probably did better than any of us expected - then is virtually exiled. Why?

As usual there was no explanation from the manager but we ended up with a donkey like Horsfield instead and if Cadamarteri could have done better than him then why the hell did Kelly sign him in the first place?.

Is the idea now to get him sharp or offload him? With what's gone on so far it is difficult to know. I thought at the time Leicester could and should be looking for better. But at his best Cadamarti has ability and goals in him.

At least I imagine he'll love in at doncaster. They do like to attack and I wish the same could be said about us.

Match fitness is what its all about and maybe our lack of a reserve team is the reason why some of the squad players arent ready to be thrust straight into the first team.

If he does impress at Donny then it wouldnt surprise me if he told us to get bent (not the player) and sign for someone else.

:cry: NO! NO! please stay and lead us to the premier league. :unsure:

everytime he played he bought something to the team......and he earnt us a replay in the cup. why not play him?! he would do better then alot of the players getting regular places at the minute! im gutted hes gone, hes being wasted!

everytime he played he bought something to the team......and he earnt us a replay in the cup. why not play him?! he would do better then alot of the players getting regular places at the minute! im gutted hes gone, hes being wasted!

Far too often! :thumbup::D

Archived