Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Cadamartari to Doncaster?

He's on 7 grand a week on football manager. Im hoping this is not true

lol no chance! I`ll be suprised if he is not on a pay as you play deal because that would explain his lack of involvement in the team.

Good news that he is planning a loan move out. Im not Cada`s biggest fan but there is a 5% chance he can reach his potential and a loan move may ignite that. Dont hold your breath mind...

lol no chance! I`ll be suprised if he is not on a pay as you play deal because that would explain his lack of involvement in the team.

Good news that he is planning a loan move out. Im not Cada`s biggest fan but there is a 5% chance he can reach his potential and a loan move may ignite that. Dont hold your breath mind...

He's going away for a month... the season will only have a few weeks to run when he returns... his potential won't be much use to us then. lol

He's going away for a month... the season will only have a few weeks to run when he returns... his potential won't be much use to us then. lol

True but we only have him on a contract until the end of the season and the management will have to make a decision on offering him a new deal or sending him to footballs knackers yard, Division 2! :D

True but we only have him on a contract until the end of the season and the management will have to make a decision on offering him a new deal or sending him to footballs knackers yard, Division 2! :D

He's obviously heading for the exit anyway. No decision to be made, really. :whistle:

He's obviously heading for the exit anyway. No decision to be made, really. :whistle:

Im not so sure mate as they would have cancelled his contract already wouldnt they??? Anyway, time will tell but he would be punted out if I was manager, which of course I should be! :unsure::unsure:

Im not so sure mate as they would have cancelled his contract already wouldnt they??? Anyway, time will tell but he would be punted out if I was manager, which of course I should be! :unsure::unsure:

I am.

You either pay his contract up now... or keep paying him in weekly instalments... send him out on loan and get someone to pay a bit of those wages and you're gaining, really. :ph34r:

Besides, if we have a big injury crisis up front, we could always recall him. :ph34r:

Why pay up his contract, if we had a few injuries he might be required. it makes sense to retain all the current squad until the summer at least!

It would be like getting rid of rab and then hendo got injured and all of a sudden we would have one keeper! Brilliant!!!!!

Why pay up his contract, if we had a few injuries he might be required. it makes sense to retain all the current squad until the summer at least!

It would be like getting rid of rab and then hendo got injured and all of a sudden we would have one keeper! Brilliant!!!!!

I`d rather bring back Shilton. :D

Well I think it's a good idea. It's clear he needs match fitness and a one month loan will surely only be good for him. They're pushing for promotion so they're not exactly the worst side in the world.

Would be a good move for all three parties I think. :thumbup:

If he is heading for the exit surely they would just terminate his contract?

We'd still have to pay him though!

As we've not released him I assume we're paying some of his wages.

Archived