Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Cadamartari to Doncaster?

Danny Cadamarteri has joined Doncaster Rovers on a month's loan

The much-traveled 27-year-old was handed a Foxes contract earlier in the season after serving a drugs ban which led to him leaving Bradford City.

Why would we still have to pay him if we were to terminate his contract?

As onlyonecity says it's not like 'normal' work. He's signed a contract until the end of the season May ???. about 6 weeks. So someone has to pay that.

If he's gone for a month that's potentially 4 weeks wages we've saved although it's more than likely we're still paying some of it. We save money, Donny gets a player for 4 weeks, the player gets a better chance of a few games.

As onlyonecity says it's not like 'normal' work. He's signed a contract until the end of the season May ???. about 6 weeks. So someone has to pay that.

If he's gone for a month that's potentially 4 weeks wages we've saved although it's more than likely we're still paying some of it. We save money, Donny gets a player for 4 weeks, the player gets a better chance of a few games.

I hear theres a nasty bit of flu going around Donny at the moment as well.

Was this down to Kelly or Mandaric though? My money's on Mandaric.

Why would Kelly sign him and then loan him out short after.

Why would Kelly sign him and not play him. :rolleyes::unsure::whistle:

Why would Kelly sign him and not play him. :rolleyes::unsure::whistle:

I think he signed him when our strikers werent scoring (lol like thats changed) so he had nothing to lose as he cost sweet FA. He obviously hasnt impressed him enough despite scoring in practice matches and friendlies despite scoring in a few of them, including a hat-trick in one if memory serves me?

I think he signed him when our strikers werent scoring (lol like thats changed) so he had nothing to lose as he cost sweet FA. He obviously hasnt impressed him enough despite scoring in practice matches and friendlies despite scoring in a few of them, including a hat-trick in one if memory serves me?

He did get 3 in a behind closed doors match.

Sounds like a good deal all round then.

I suppose it was inevitable really with the arrival of Newton. I wanted it to work out for him here, shame it seems that it hasn't. :(

Oh well, even if he goes for good I'll always remember that goal against Fulham - and the night that it led to afterwards. :D

It can only be good for him although I still fail to see Leicester's thinking over Cadamarteri.

Are they saying that they've not been able to get him properly fit and sharp in this time?

He always started well for clubs as I said at the time but probably did better than any of us expected - then is virtually exiled. Why?

As usual there was no explanation from the manager but we ended up with a donkey like Horsfield instead and if Cadamarteri could have done better than him then why the hell did Kelly sign him in the first place?.

Is the idea now to get him sharp or offload him? With what's gone on so far it is difficult to know. I thought at the time Leicester could and should be looking for better. But at his best Cadamarti has ability and goals in him.

At least I imagine he'll love in at doncaster. They do like to attack and I wish the same could be said about us.

Leicester City Breaking News

EX FOXES ACE IS BACK!

HUGE KELLY CAPTURE REVEALED!

CALL 09061709591 NOW

Costs £1.50/min. May involve long call

It'll be Tony Cotte coming to cover our game on SSN, and information on Kelly's catching of a rather large trout during his Friday afternoon fishing sesh.

It Neil Lennon in the summer from Celtic on a free. :thumbup:

Did you see Lennon with his shirt off after Celtic got knocked out of CL...... he had about six inches of gut hanging over his shorts :blink::blink::blink:

Made me feel quite slim :D:D:D

I suppose it was inevitable really with the arrival of Newton. I wanted it to work out for him here, shame it seems that it hasn't. :(

Oh well, even if he goes for good I'll always remember that goal against Fulham - and the night that it led to afterwards. :D

Cadamarti and Glombard, both wingers, both got rid of by Kelly without really playing them or giving them a decent chance. Did he not do his homework on them before they came or does he just make decisions on what he see's on the training pitch? Welsh, another winger, crap both times, but takes Kelly two bites at the same cherry to decide. Yates, another winger, may be promising, but chooes to play Hughes, not a winger in that position instead. Now Newton, another winger whats going to happen with him? If it doesn't work, we could always bring that other Kelly winger 'Josh Lowe' back! No, thought not. It does make a change though, didn't we have a period a few years back when we bought a team of centre halves? At least a team of wingers might be more exciting. Wonder what Kelly would do if someone gave him some money to spend, the mind boggles!

Cheers.

Archived