Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Match Thread

cant wait to see kellys post macth reaction! lets have some more pointless cliches!

'It just wasn't our day today. But we'll get back on the training ground on Monday and really re double our efforts ahead of the next game.'

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I Am About To Do Something I Usually Disagree With And Leave Early. There's A Sierra Leone Beach With My Name On It And I Dont Want To Disapoint.

Stay on to the bitter end. ;):thumbup:

All I'm saying is, some of us where not averse to Dowie as manager... :whistle:

Get rid of RK now if you want, the only problem is there really are no decent candidates out there for this end of the season and there wont be any about until the summer, but get rid of RK and have a stop-gap in by all means :cool:

All I'm saying is, some of us where not averse to Dowie as manager... :whistle:

Get rid of RK now if you want, the only problem is there really are no decent candidates out there for this end of the season and there wont be any about until the summer, but get rid of RK and have a stop-gap in by all means :cool:

Beaglehole? :ph34r:

"we will come in on Monday as always and re-re-re-double our efforts to the power of ten"

work hard on the training pitch,we need to build our character, theres areas that need sorting and we will need to work hard to put those right before the next game, we just look to the next game now etc etc

ef**kin t f**kin c

No Point In Bringing In A New Manager Now I Don't Even Know About A Stopgap, The Season Is 38 Games Old And No Manager Can Turn This Team Around, Lets Call This Season What It Is, A Nightmare And Hope We Wake Up In The Summer. Bring On 2007/08 Season Play Off Potential With A New Manger And A Better Squad Who Deserve To Pull On The Shirt.

Archived