HankMarvin Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 cant wait to hear kelly excuses for this it will be like craig levein all over again
morris1234 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 cant wait to see kellys post macth reaction! lets have some more pointless cliches!
TAFKA Castroneves Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 This fooking sucks. I had a feeling we were gonna loose today but this is totally unacceptable. The team on the pitch don't give a shit, its an absolute disgrace. I hope we get fooked 6-0 now so Kelly will be shown the door.
Ajax Treesdown Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 The Kelly Out poll has arrived on the forum..............
Onion Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I still dont rate dowie, hes done well at cov though.
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Ladies & Gentlemen, I Am About To Do Something I Usually Disagree With And Leave Early. There's A Sierra Leone Beach With My Name On It And I Dont Want To Disapoint.
Flexx Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 cant wait to see kellys post macth reaction! lets have some more pointless cliches! 'It just wasn't our day today. But we'll get back on the training ground on Monday and really re double our efforts ahead of the next game.'
Molson Canadian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 kelly along with all of the coaching staff OUT OUT
Steven Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Ladies & Gentlemen, I Am About To Do Something I Usually Disagree With And Leave Early. There's A Sierra Leone Beach With My Name On It And I Dont Want To Disapoint. Stay on to the bitter end.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 cant wait to see kellys post macth reaction! lets have some more pointless cliches! "we will come in on Monday as always and re-re-re-double our efforts to the power of ten"
morris1234 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 The Kelly Out poll has arrived on the forum.............. i thought of doing a sweepstake for the time someone would put this topic up but i suppose oyu could have done it yourself so ...
Ajax Treesdown Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 kelly along with all of the coaching staff OUT OUT True. Gotta get rid of all of them. We made that mistake when Levein went, Kelly stayed etc S**t!!! Forest have scored..........
Mort Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 All I'm saying is, some of us where not averse to Dowie as manager... Get rid of RK now if you want, the only problem is there really are no decent candidates out there for this end of the season and there wont be any about until the summer, but get rid of RK and have a stop-gap in by all means
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Stay on to the bitter end. I Am Going To I Can't Bring Myself To Leave. We Love You Leicester We Do
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 All I'm saying is, some of us where not averse to Dowie as manager... Get rid of RK now if you want, the only problem is there really are no decent candidates out there for this end of the season and there wont be any about until the summer, but get rid of RK and have a stop-gap in by all means Beaglehole?
morris1234 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 "we will come in on Monday as always and re-re-re-double our efforts to the power of ten" work hard on the training pitch,we need to build our character, theres areas that need sorting and we will need to work hard to put those right before the next game, we just look to the next game now etc etc ef**kin t f**kin c
HankMarvin Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 qpr no away win in 20 4 goals in last 6 scored 10 conceded incuding 5 -0 whipping away at great southend whats the odds kelly says they are on form fighting 4 there lifes
Brainy Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Cmon Leicester! One more goal and my prediction will be correct
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 Barber you willy puller! Laughing about the fans leaving early, you're such a cock!
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 I am so depressed that I am on ebay instead of staying on here....
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 Leeds have equalised That means QPR are out of the drop zone, and Southend are back in it. We're the cause of all this shit. QPR and Leeds should go down... and thanks to our shittiness, one of them might survive.
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 You don't sound flat and deflated, you sound euphoric you fooking ****! BARBER OUT!
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 No Point In Bringing In A New Manager Now I Don't Even Know About A Stopgap, The Season Is 38 Games Old And No Manager Can Turn This Team Around, Lets Call This Season What It Is, A Nightmare And Hope We Wake Up In The Summer. Bring On 2007/08 Season Play Off Potential With A New Manger And A Better Squad Who Deserve To Pull On The Shirt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.