cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Oh, are we actually there on the pitch? Doesn't actually sound like it
MC Prussian Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 This has Sheffield Wednesday written all over it. And Barber's still as dull as ever.
Onion Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Kelly's gone methinks. Cov winning 4 - nil aint making me much happier.
Brainy Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 WHY WOULD MANDARIC GET RID OF KELLY NOW? WHAT GOOD WOULD IT DO? Yeah, fook off Rob.
Bryn Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 That's it. 3-0. Completely unacceptable, completely and utterly unacceptable. We deserve thoroughly to go down, and I don't care how much it costs, I want Rob Kelly out, tonight.
sotonfox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Will the last one out please turn off the lights!!!!!
morris1234 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 WHY WOULD MANDARIC GET RID OF KELLY NOW? WHAT GOOD WOULD IT DO? Yeah, fook off Rob.[/color] i sense some mixed feelings!
Lisburn Fox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 This Is Now Beyond A *****NG Joke We Are A Joke I Don't Know What This Team Is On.
HankMarvin Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 what station people listening to is it a online 1? this just shows how sh*t kelly is if we ever needed proof shouldve got dowie when we had chance
Guest seanfox778 Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 oh my god just finished work, what the fudge is going on
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 This has Sheffield Wednesday written all over it. And Barber's still as dull as ever. He fooking creamed his pants when QPR scored. The sheep shagging bastard.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Will the last one out please turn off the lights!!!!! KELLY GO!! I hope this is the final time I say this Alos.... Someone get Bernie to happy slap Barber and put it on YouTube it will make me feel better
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 oh my god just finished work, what the fudge is going on We're having another trademark bad-month... February was too good, so now we're being shit to make us mediocre on average.
cisono Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 We're having another trademark bad-month... February was too good, so now we're being shit to make us mediocre on average. you are the person I expected to hear this statistician reasoning from
Ricey Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Listened to the first half then went out for a bit, I've just walked in to find out it's 3-0! Changes need to be made.
Ajax Treesdown Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 All those people moaning about Dowie being appointed.........f**k me. Kelly Out!!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 17 March 2007 Author Posted 17 March 2007 Newton Weso Tiatto Yeates. What a midfield.
sotonfox Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 Listened to the first half then went out for a bit, I've just walked in to find out it's 3-0! Changes need to be made. I think he's used all three now!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Stevosevic Posted 17 March 2007 Posted 17 March 2007 All those people moaning about Dowie being appointed.........f**k me. Kelly Out!!!! finally, someone agrees
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.