Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

What do we lack?

Well after today’s performance I was wondering what we lack.

We have a squad with some talented players in it but were just not using them to there full potential.

Well after having a think of what we lack i think that it boils down to this:

1) Lack of leadership on the pitch! There's no one who will take charge and go nuts at us when we start to play badly like today.

2) Creativity in midfield. We have no one who can use a bit of flair and grab the game by the scruff of the neck in midfield and change it around. Far to often today Jarret and Hughes misplaced passes, sent them to long or didn't go fully committed into a tackle.

3) Tactically Aware manager. Fair enough he could b the best coach some of the players have worked with but is he good at getting his tactics right?

NO!!!

4) Target Man. If we have to keep playing this long ball up to the strikers at least get a striker in who can challenge for it in the air and can hold it up. Too many times has Horsefield gone for a ball in the air but not won it

5) Passion - Do we want to win games or not?

i think to many of our players are there just to get paid, there are the odd few who will run there Bollocks off for us just to play football.

Well after today’s performance I was wondering what we lack.

We have a squad with some talented players in it but were just not using them to there full potential.

Well after having a think of what we lack i think that it boils down to this:

1) Lack of leadership on the pitch! There's no one who will take charge and go nuts at us when we start to play badly like today.

2) Creativity in midfield. We have no one who can use a bit of flair and grab the game by the scruff of the neck in midfield and change it around. Far to often today Jarret and Hughes misplaced passes, sent them to long or didn't go fully committed into a tackle.

3) Tactically Aware manager. Fair enough he could b the best coach some of the players have worked with but is he good at getting his tactics right?

NO!!!

4) Target Man. If we have to keep playing this long ball up to the strikers at least get a striker in who can challenge for it in the air and can hold it up. Too many times has Horsefield gone for a ball in the air but not won it

5) Passion - Do we want to win games or not?

i think to many of our players are there just to get paid, there are the odd few who will run there Bollocks off for us just to play football.

Nail. . .head ;)

8 first team starters and another 7 squad players

A manager who knows what he is doing and one that can attract players to the club.

Supporters who can be bothered to open there mouths and sing.

8 first team starters and another 7 squad players

A manager who knows what he is doing and one that can attract players to the club.

Supporters who can be bothered to open there mouths and sing.

Surely that will happen when the team starts playing well tho.

if we've got nothing to sing about, what can we do?

Surely the question should be, 'What do we have?'

Not a lot..

Exactly. Answer being - Hump of shite with few positive aspects.

And Joeb looks set to make his return his long awaited return to quote of the week!

:thumbup:

So have:

Hume

Kisnorbo

Porter

Yeates

McAuley

Fryatt

not got talent then?

Depends on what you consider talented. Yeates absloutley not, Fryatt and Porter have potential but are far from the finished article, of Kisnorbo and McAuley were as good as everyone makes out we wouldn't of conceaded as many goals as we have.

So that leave Hume, drifts in and out of game and will score you no more than 15 goals a season.

What do you mean by that because from what I gather from interviews and patience, MM certainly respects us.

Milan maybe, and I should have been more clear in stating I didn't include him in that. I meant to go as far as to say the people who were involved in running the club before his arrival. All of the bollocks they have put us through, announced on the OS and "done for us" was all just to make money. For them to pocket. It wasn't done because they want what's best for us. It was done out of greed.

PASSION

your bloody professional footballers, how many people would love to be on that income, and play for very passionate supporters

CREATIVITY

We really do need someone who is going to create something out of nothing. A CM preferbley

Archived