Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Can we still go down?

CURRENT TABLE - BOTTOM 8

17 Leicester City 38 11 13 14 41 48 -7 46

18 Burnley 37 10 11 16 36 41 -5 41

19 Hull City 39 11 8 20 41 58 -17 41

20 Barnsley 39 12 5 22 45 69 -24 41

21 Queens Park Rangers 38 10 10 18 45 59 -14 40

22 Southend United 39 9 12 18 40 59 -19 39

23 Luton Town 39 9 9 21 47 67 -20 36

24 Leeds United 39 10 6 23 39 64 -25 36

LEEDS -

H Preston

H Plymouth

A Colchester

H Burnley

A S'oton

H Ipswich

A Derby

LUTON -

A Burnley

H S'oton

A QPR

H Plymouth

A Derby

A Southend

H Sunderland

SOUTHEND

A Hull

H Colchester

A Preston

H Barnsley

A Plymouth

H Luton

A S'oton

QPR

H West Brom

H Preston

A Coventry

H Luton

A Sunderland

H Cardiff

A Wolves

H Stoke

BARNSLEY

H Derby

A Ipswich

H Birmingham

A Southend

H Crystal Palace

H Leicester

A West Brom

HULL

H Southend

H Norwich

A Wolves

H Colchester

A Stoke

A Cardiff

H Plymouth

BURNLEY

H Luton

H Plymouth

A Birmingham

H Cardiff

A Leeds

H Norwich

H West Brom

A Sunderland

H Coventry

LEICESTER

A Stoke

H Derby

A Plymouth

H Norwich

H Birmingham

A Preston

A Barnsley

H Wolves

I think we are still in trouble......

Of course we can still go down. We're not mathematically safe, and so that means there is every chance of us going down. Now, just recently, we have played two teams in the bottom 3, a QPR team in poor form and been toss at Palace. Considering we've still got Derby, Birmingham, Preston and Wolves to play (based on recent showings I don't expect us to get anything from them), we're well and truly in trouble. I think people spoke to soon and doubted me with too much haste in saying we were safe and there was no need to worry. I think there is.

Technically we can still go down, but it is very unlikely. Even if it takes another few games for the players to realise what is going on and then perform The Great Escape 2. Either way, it's definitely Championship football next season... then Prem football the season after then bring on the Nou Camp!

Maybe I've got a bit too carried away :unsure:

I'm sure we can fluke 4 points somewhere along the line, we won many more points last month without playing well.

I can't see where the points are going to come from based on yesterday's performance.I think the second half was the worse I have ever seen and believe me I've seen some pretty dire performances before.

Unless there is a change of manager and quickly we are going to be dragged back into a relegation battle :cry:

It's ok are we not due a good month next month to keep up with the trend. :rolleyes:

Yeah lol

But seriously, as JME said, we are still in shit- those 4 games, if we carry on playing like we are, we are not going to get anything- but its gotta be bad for us to go down now.

Of course we can still go down. We're not mathematically safe, and so that means there is every chance of us going down. Now, just recently, we have played two teams in the bottom 3, a QPR team in poor form and been toss at Palace. Considering we've still got Derby, Birmingham, Preston and Wolves to play (based on recent showings I don't expect us to get anything from them), we're well and truly in trouble. I think people spoke to soon and doubted me with too much haste in saying we were safe and there was no need to worry. I think there is.

you could add stoke into that aswell!

ooops just used msn langauge as im on there too

CURRENT TABLE - BOTTOM 8

17 Leicester City 38 11 13 14 41 48 -7 46

18 Burnley 37 10 11 16 36 41 -5 41

19 Hull City 39 11 8 20 41 58 -17 41

20 Barnsley 39 12 5 22 45 69 -24 41

21 Queens Park Rangers 38 10 10 18 45 59 -14 40

22 Southend United 39 9 12 18 40 59 -19 39

23 Luton Town 39 9 9 21 47 67 -20 36

24 Leeds United 39 10 6 23 39 64 -25 36

LEICESTER

A Stoke

H Derby

A Plymouth

H Norwich

H Birmingham

A Preston

A Barnsley

H Wolves

I think we are still in trouble......

Stoke - Draw

Derby - Draw

Plymouth - Lose

Norwich - Draw

Birmingham - Lose

Preston - Draw

Barnsley - Draw

Wolves - Draw

Whoa!

Stoke - Win

Derby - Win (if we don't win.... RK will be lucky to get out of the stadium alive :D)

Plymouth - Draw

Norwich - Draw

Birmingham - Lose

Preston - Lose

Barnsley - Draw (should win but LCFC are shite :D)

Wolves - Win

7 points is uncomfortable, but i'm slightly reasured by the fact that we have 7 teams below us, all 5 points or more adrift. In order to go down it'll need 4 of those teams to all pick up lots of points. A couple probably will, but not all of them.

there also seems to be a lot of games where teams below us play against each other

I can't see us winning another game, and I can see us going down. :cry:

I'm with you with on this C-man, I think we're well and truly ****ed this time. I can't see us picking up any points at all and with all the teams below gaining momentum and winning games i think the writing is on the cards, we're going down!

I hate Kelly

I was saying to Leonisco the other day that Leeds and QPR were still must wins, given the run we had after that. I also said we'd probably only get a point from the two.

As something of a pessimist, I hate being right. :(

how do you think Burnley feel? No wins in 18!

they must be really crapping it

They'll go down. Before yesterday, I thought it was Burnley, QPR and Luton for the drop. QPR look a little better thanks to us, but I'll stick with that.

we can still go down , but we could still get a brilliant finish to the season

Sitting on the fence then. :rolleyes::P .

Of course we can still go down and with performances like yesterdays we could be in for a dog fight if we don't pull our fingers out quickly.

I am actually starting to get worried. If we put in performances like yesterdays we WILL get relegated.

I agree.

Teams below us are starting to pull their finger out and we need to be looking carefully over our shoulder.We havent got the easiest of runs either.We are far from being safe.

What a difference a couple of games can make,few games back we were unbeaten in five and people thought we were home and dry.

Bloody right we can go down.

And our problem is that while others seem to be improving we are no nearer having a football team under Kelly than we ever were.

I have never known us sign so many players in such a short time that have simply not been worthy of wearing the City shirt.

The total over the last two years has been extraordinary.

Archived