Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Foxes Flop XI

I understand flops as players that have had a big price tag or a reputation to live up to which they eventually didn't, like:

Rab Douglas

Alan Rogers

Jacob Laursen

Nikos Dabizas

John Curtis

Lee Morris

Andy Johnson

Dennis Wise

Momo Sylla

Ade Akinbiyi

Dion Dublin

Kalac (no contest)

Willis

Carey

Canero

Kenton

Hammil

Sylla

Lewis

Morris

Akinbye

Hammond

Willis was MAN OF THE MATCH at Wembley 94, ahead of Walshy! :o

Carey also played in that match.

Therefore neither of them deserve to feature in ANY "Worst FOXES" thread..

Been trying to think of a whole team and keeping getting stuck with Spider Kalac - he has gotta be the worse one of the lot. Thank god Claridge score at wembley against Palace otherwise he would have been bought on for penalties.

Howey

Curtis

Gilbert

Keown

Morris

Philpott

Wise

oldfield

Akinbiyi

Ormonroyd

We could select our current starting XI :ph34r:

Though I'd go for the following:

Gk: Kalac

DL: Rowling <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WHO THE fook IS HE? JK ROWLING?

DC: Laursen

DC: Keown

DR: Curtis

ML: Morris

MR: Hammil

MC: Johnson

MC: Junior Lewis

FW: Akinbye

FW: Hammond

Willis was MAN OF THE MATCH at Wembley 94, ahead of Walshy! :o

Carey also played in that match.

Therefore neither of them deserve to feature in ANY "Worst FOXES" thread..

Bang on Willis pure class on a jar on that day, Spider Kalac...he won us the palace game by just coming on and scaring the opposition by his size.... and mancini was one of the worlds best ever players, he was a different class against Chelsea when he played for us, even zola witnessed such class

hignett was sHi*e but i agree with the equaliser, one goal doesnt change my mind

I wouldn't expect it to be. That was probably the only thing he ever contributed to us.

Gilbert not sure about him hardley ever played for us

I can't be arsed reading any further as my brain has started to seep out my ears :unsure:

Do you understand the term 'flop' in football?

Seriously there needs to be a screening process of people using this forum because the content is digging for oil at present it is so low. What a tube :dunno:

Junior Lewis can not be considered a flop, unless you were one of those f'ckin tools at Southampton who applauded the loser on his debut. Each and everyone of you then gave support to the fact we had just signed a Gillingham reserve.

If you thought he may be okay then you clearly knew nothing about football and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

He was never a flop as he was just plain shite.

Junior Lewis can not be considered a flop, unless you were one of those f'ckin tools at Southampton who applauded the loser on his debut. Each and everyone of you then gave support to the fact we had just signed a Gillingham reserve.

If you thought he may be okay then you clearly knew nothing about football and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

He was never a flop as he was just plain shite.

Although I can see what you're saying - however bad the manager is, if he signs a player then he believes him to be capable of playing for the first team at some point at a certain level. Junior Lewis was signed as a Premiership player and as such, failed to live up to expectations. Especially seeing as he actually had a couple of great games (Newcastle away was one, and I think he played really well at home to Chelsea although I didn't go to that).

Although I can see what you're saying - however bad the manager is, if he signs a player then he believes him to be capable of playing for the first team at some point at a certain level. Junior Lewis was signed as a Premiership player and as such, failed to live up to expectations. Especially seeing as he actually had a couple of great games (Newcastle away was one, and I think he played really well at home to Chelsea although I didn't go to that).

That Chelsea game is a myth, he was f'ckn dog dirt at best, it's just we had Mancini in there and it took the attention off the fact we had Twizzle playing. Had Chelsea actually gone 2 on 1 instead of 3 on 1 on Mancini they'd have beaten us.

Archived