Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Foxes Flop XI

Of Recent Years

GK : L. Herschfield

RB : Canero

CB : Gerrbrand

CB : Howey

LB : Gilbert

RM : M. Sylla

CM : J Lewis

CM : L. Morris

LM : Andy Welsh

CF : Akinshitbuy

CF : Nathan Blake

Subs : Rab C Nesbitt, Low, Stefan Moore, Howey, Ryan Smith

not too indiferent to your own FIAB

Of Recent Years

RB : Canero

CB : Gerrbrand (he was ok just didnt suit the UK)

CB : Howey

LB : Gilbert

RM : M. Sylla (he was ok jagainst former clubs!)

CM : J Lewis

CM : L. Morris

LM : Andy Welsh

CF : Akinshitbuy

CF : Nathan Blake (forgot about that twat)

Subs : Rab C Nesbitt, Low, Stefan Moore, Howey, Ryan Smith mmm...

Id swap smith for JOE HAMMILL

Not to differnt no!

you are probably right but i remember the hype of smith after his 1st apperance at the sheep shaggers, and then his promising few games including scoring vs sheff utd and an assist vs spurs then it went pear shaped and he was shit. like really shit.

joe hammil was really bad.

gerrbrand didnt look too bad you're right but i'd consider him a flop.

momo had one good game in a pre season friendly, and he never scored for us and thats something that i think all of the current 1st 10 have (bar Hendo)... even Andy Johnson has managed a goal!!!

Pressman (just for being fat)/ RAB C

Canero Howey Curtis Gilbert

LOW Junior L. Lee Morris Hignett

ADE Akinibadbuy Sturridge

Could name the subs but this has given me a headache

Hignett was no flop in my eyes. The goal against Arsenal in last minute made my season!

Gilbert not sure about him hardley ever played for us

Canero shouldn't be there, he was quality but got injured and never got a run in the team.

I'd pick:

Douglas;

Curtis, Keown, Howey, Gilbert

Low/Sylla (both equally shit), Johnson, Gemmill, Hamill

Akinbiyi, Dublin

GK - Rab C Nesbitt and Mary Doll

LB - Peter Gilbert

CB - Steve Howey

CB - Nicolas Priet

RB - John Curtis

LM- Arnar GoodLAUGHson

CM - Matty Jones

CM - Lee Morris

RM- Josh Low

CF - Ade Akinbuyi

CF - Nathan Blake

GK - Rab C Nesbitt and Mary Doll

LB - Peter Gilbert

CB - Steve Howey

CB - Nicolas Priet

RB - John Curtis

LM- Arnar GoodLAUGHson

CM - Matty Jones

CM - Lee Morris

RM- Josh Low

CF - Ade Akinbuyi

CF - Nathan Blake

Why Nicolas Priet thought he was good as well allways scored in the reserves.Cant remember him playing for us.

Why Nicolas Priet thought he was good as well allways scored in the reserves.Cant remember him playing for us.

Whats the point of bringing in a player from France if he isnt good enough to feature? Matt Jones selection was a bit harsh but it was £3m wasted and Gunlaughsson was also similar money with no effect.

BTW I`d like to chnmage Dennis Wise for Josh Low. HOW COULD WE LEAVE THAT GIMP OUT???!!

Whats the point of bringing in a player from France if he isnt good enough to feature? Matt Jones selection was a bit harsh but it was £3m wasted and Gunlaughsson was also similar money with no effect.

BTW I`d like to chnmage Dennis Wise for Josh Low. HOW COULD WE LEAVE THAT GIMP OUT???!!

Well I think(correct me if I am wrong) he did not feature any of the matches so he could not prove himself.

Mate, I respect your opinions, and you've got a lovely coat and that, and the rest of your team is spot on really but... Kenton?! You're crackers!

Nice coat innit.

Well, every time I've seen Kenton play he's been slow to react and slow to the ball, and backs off rather than putting the tackle in. Thats my justification. I would have put coatsworth was it not for his screamer against luton in 93

Nice coat innit.

Well, every time I've seen Kenton play he's been slow to react and slow to the ball, and backs off rather than putting the tackle in. Thats my justification. I would have put coatsworth was it not for his screamer against luton in 93

Fair play. I'd have put Heath or Dabizas above Kenton any day of the week.

:D:D

I forgot about him, didn't he only play once for us? at Plymouth last game of the 04/05 season I think.

:D:D

I forgot about him, didn't he only play once for us? at Plymouth last game of the 04/05 season I think.

:yesyes:

We took him on a short term deal when we punted Kevin Wideboy Pressman out for being... well, not very good. :whistle:

He didn't get to play because Walker was fit again by the time he arrived, so he was always going to have to wait until Walker got injured. As it happens, Levein anounced his retention list before the final game of the season, and Walker wasn't on it... so he toddled off giving Lars the chance to play a match and prove his worth.

We didn't keep him... I often wonder why, he had a 100% record for clean sheets... ;)

Besides, he can't be any worse than Rab Douglas... he was probably much cheaper, too. ^_^

We could select our current starting XI :ph34r:

Though I'd go for the following:

Gk: Kalac

DL: Rowling

DC: Laursen

DC: Keown

DR: Curtis

ML: Morris

MR: Hammil

MC: Johnson

MC: Junior Lewis

FW: Akinbye

FW: Hammond

We didn't keep him... I often wonder why, he had a 100% record for clean sheets... ;)

Wanted to be first choice but Levein wanted Douglas for that, or something like that wasn't it? While he's now Rosenborg's first choice keeper and I think won Norway's keeper of the year or something, Douglas is now officially a pie. :(

Archived