Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Lowest league position you'd accept next season

Why accept anything below 6th? Providing we appoint the right manager.

Portsmouth were heading towards League 1 and were kept up by Redknapp - some investment (not a huge amount) led to them finishing as champions the following season.

Admittedly they had Redknapp as manager, which helps.

Why accept anything below 6th? Providing we appoint the right manager.

Portsmouth were heading towards League 1 and were kept up by Redknapp - some investment (not a huge amount) led to them finishing as champions the following season.

Admittedly they had Redknapp as manager, which helps.

u reckon MM might try and persuade HR to come to us??? obviously wont happen but would be nice

u reckon MM might try and persuade HR to come to us??? obviously wont happen but would be nice

Can't see it happening. He was offered the job after Taylor was sacked, but mentioned in a nice way he couldn't stand Leicester (as in the location)

Stranger things have happened though. [/Cliche]

8th

A valant effort to get into the play-offs but we bravely fall short. The foundations are in place for more of Mms money being pumped in to take us from 8th to title contenders the following season.

Well, it is April Fools Day!! Woooooooo!

Come on Ultra ffs, you know how much money they've thrown around to achieve that turn around and you know we wont have that much.

The bloke said three years let him have his three years.

A proper manager would sort us in less than a year. I know people will laugh but Malta's coach is brilliant. Link here...

We'll hav to wait and see before the start of next season.

Top half of the table would be good, i guess. Would be progress.

Top half finish would be nice, staying close to enough to the play-off positions to keep the team motivated. It's a big job!

Ultimately, I want to see 11 players on the pitch who show they are passionate playing for Leicester.

Deepest respect to everyone who has posted but 10th or 12th would be terrible. We are presently 10 points off Sheffield Wed who are 11th in the table. We have played Luton and QPR (both teams struggling)- home and away and have only picked up 2 points out of 12. If we had beaten both of them (as we should have done) we would be mid table, would we be happy? I doubt it what about all the other sh*t performances (leeds at home springs to mind). If Milan (saviour of the universe :worship: ) is to spend £3.5 million then we need to be looking at a chance for promotion so play off's is a bare minimum.

A top half finish is a must if we bring in a new manager and we have any real ambition. I really want us to show that twat from LFE why some of us still care about City. If we make a good start next season then i can't see why not it being possible to least get in the play offs. We've had 3 shite seasons and it is about time we had a good one.

Archived