Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Lowest league position you'd accept next season

If Derby can go from 20th place last season to potential champions this time around, I see no reason why we couldn't make a similar leap next year.

Assuming of course Mandaric knows what he is doing, and brings a proper manager in.

Depends.

With a good manager and upwards of 2 million spent, playoffs.

With a decent manager and more than 1.5 million spent, 10th.

12th is nowhere. It's not really progress unless we nearly go down this season (which looks more and more possible). I know 10th isn't either, but it just... sounds better somehow. And implies less time spent scratching around in the bottom half.

Depends.

With a good manager and upwards of 2 million spent, playoffs.

With a decent manager and more than 1.5 million spent, 10th.

12th is nowhere. It's not really progress unless we nearly go down this season (which looks more and more possible). I know 10th isn't either, but it just... sounds better somehow. And implies less time spent scratching around in the bottom half.

I think its going to take more than a good manager and 2 million to change the current bunch of players into play off contenders. :P

Don't really care as long as we don't go down. We don't have the team to challenge for a playoff place as it is, so a great deal of team rebuilding needs to be done if we Mandaric's 3-year plan is to bear fruit.

If Derby can go from 20th place last season to potential champions this time around, I see no reason why we couldn't make a similar leap next year.

Assuming of course Mandaric knows what he is doing, and brings a proper manager in.

Seconded

Come on Ultra ffs, you know how much money they've thrown around to achieve that turn around and you know we wont have that much.

The bloke said three years let him have his three years.

Archived