Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Leicester CM Diary

Ive just recieved a bid of 975k for Peter Canaro from Boro!

He doesn't play makins ahead of him do you think i should accept it?

Ive just completed the transfer of Nathan Ellington for 300k and Trevor Benjamin!

Ive just completed the transfer of Nathan Ellington for 300k and Trevor Benjamin!

This should be in the CM thread.

Canero is amazing on CM, play him right wing. Don't sell.

This should be in the CM thread.

Canero is amazing on CM, play him right wing. Don't sell.

Agreed there his stats go amazing. So do Jordan Stewarts he gets called up to the England squad.

• 2 weeks later...

3rd March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - QPR 1-2 Leicester City

A David Connolly penalty and a Djibril Diawara gave us all 3 points at Loftus Road

6th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Leicester City 3-0 Coventry City

Easy victory for us, goals came from a Connolly penaltly and a Tommy Wright brace

10th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - [/b]Leicester City 1-0 Sheffield United[/b]

A narrow victory at the Walkers, Jordan Stewart with the only goal of the game

13th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Derby County 3-2 Leicester City

Promotion rivals Derby beat us in a entertaining match. Connolly and Dublin got our goals.

17th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Stoke City 1-3 Leicester City

A David Connolly hat trick edged us closer to securing promotion, that takes Connollys tally to a amazing 34 goals in 39 starts.

20th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Crewe 0-1 Leicester City

In a scrappy match we came out the victors with Dion Dublin getting the goal. We surely now can't be caught at the top of the table

Current Championship Table

My CM was working fine yesterday , Now it wont load up anything ?

I put the CD in Double click the icon but nothing happens , ive waited for about 30minutes still no action ...I hope it can be fixed i have a great LCFC saved game on there

Ricey do you have any suggestions ?

My CM was working fine yesterday , Now it wont load up anything ?

I put the CD in Double click the icon but nothing happens , ive waited for about 30minutes still no action ...I hope it can be fixed i have a great LCFC saved game on there

Ricey do you have any suggestions ?

14919[/snapback]

This should be in the CM Thread but..

..Copy your saved games folder (or saved game files) and any graphics you want, reinstall CM and then insert those folders/files back into the place you found them.

31st March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Sunderland 3-3 Leicester City

We finally secured promotion back to the Premiership after getting a point at the Stadium of Light, we've done very well secure it in March. David Connolly and a Dion Dublin brace got our goals to start the jublient promotion celebrations

3rd April 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Leicester City 2-3 Wigan Athletic

In our race for the championship we slipped up to Wigan. After trailing 2-0 for most of the game Connolly and Stewart scored late on to even things up but in stoppage time Nathan Ellington won it for Wigan.

10th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Leicester City 1-0 Watford

Peter Canero effectively secured the Championship for us after his goal beat Watford, it's still not mathmatically certain but it would take a disaster to lose it from here.

17th March 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Cardiff City 1-2 Leicester City

We won the Championship after beating Cardiff 2-1. It's been a fantastic achievement with such a small squad and we will now enter the Prempiership clutching the Championship trophy. Canero and Wilcox got our goals.

i'm sorta losing this, where are we in the table??

16431[/snapback]

We won the Championship after beating Cardiff 2-1. It's been a fantastic achievement with such a small squad and we will now enter the Prempiership clutching the Championship trophy.
:rolleyes:

i'm sorta losing this, where are we in the table??

16431[/snapback]

We won the Championship after beating Cardiff 2-1. It's been a fantastic achievement with such a small squad and we will now enter the Prempiership clutching the Championship trophy.
:rolleyes:

16432[/snapback]

nice one, its just that i really couldn't be bothered to read up, cheers petrescu :thumbup::D

21st April 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Leicester City 1-0 Millwall

In a game where 3 players were sent off (Heath for us and 2 for Millwall) we comfortabley but narrowly beat Millwall thruogh a David Connolly penalty.

24th April 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Brighton and Hove Albion 2-5 Leicester City

It was a complete thrashing at the Withdean as David Connolly grabbed a hat trick to see of the Seagulls. Canero and Dublin got our other goals.

1st May 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Leicester City 1-0 Burnley

A easy victory in the end, Dion Dublin got the goal early on in the last home game this season. After the match the victourious Leicester squad lifted the Championship trophy infront of the jubilent Walkers Stadium crowd.

9th May 2005 - Coca-Cola Championship - Plymouth Arygle 1-3 Leicester City

A David Connolly brace and a 40 yard Tomi Petrescu strike after the keeper went walkabouts secured a final day victory. We finish the season on a remarkable 105 points!

Season Review

Final position - 1st Champions!

Other teams promoted - Derby (runners up) and Wigan (Play offs)

Premiership relegated sides - Fulham, Norwich and Crystal Palace

FA Cup - 5th Round

Carling Cup - Runners up

Premiership winners - Arsenal

FA Cup winners - Liverpool

Carling Cup winners - Tottenham

Champions League winners - Arsenal

UEFA Cup winners - Dinamo Keiv

Fans player of the season - David Connolly

Top Goalscorer - David Connolly 34 league goals and 8 cup goals (46 starts 42 goals) He won the English golden boot also

Top assister - Dion Dublin 29

Highest average rating - Dion Dublin 7.59

Season Conclusion

We did bloody well this season! Not only did we reach the League Cup final but we won the Championship with ease, we lead the division for the majority of the season and to get 105 points is a great achievement. David Connolly was scoring like a man possesed and although Dion Dublin only scored 14 he create so many for little Conners. Peter Canero, Djibril Diawarra, Nikos Dabizas and Gareth Williams were also key players for us.

SEASON 2005/2006 - Barclays Premiership

I am currently just about to start my pre-season friendlies, here is a run down of my summer activities...

Transers In

Djimi Traore - Liverpool - £725k

Gerd Wimmer - Hansa Rostock - £750k

Julio Cesar - Real Madrid - Free

Alessio Cerci - Joining the club on the 8th August

Transfers Out

Matt Elliot - Bosman

Transfers Broken Down The stage the deal got to is on the right

Edgar Davids - Turned us down to join Real Madrid (FOOL! :P )

Nicky Butt - Numerous offers rejected by Newcastle

Edu - Turned us down to join Bologna on loan

Lugi Sartor - 3 offers turned down by Parma

Theo Zagorakis - Many offers rejected by AEK Athens

Further Transfer Targets

I'm still looking for a new central midfielder and I have a bid in for Giorgos Karagounis. Eric Djemba-Djemba, Tiago, Barry Ferguson and Joaquin Enguix are also targets should that deal brake down. I need back up for the right wing and possibly a new left winger.

Fixtures

2005/2006 Fixture List

Season Expectations

Both board and fans except to battle bravely against relegation, I expect us to make a fight for survival but should we play to our full potential I believe we can stay up. My only worry is if David Connolly struggles with the step up and 17 year old Alessio Cerci finds the Premiership too daunting, there's always Tricky Trev I suppose ;)

nice little game u got here ricey :) just thought id tell people about my leicester career since the new update, well i finished first season on 107 points and walked the division 1 then my season now in premiership after 20 games im about 7th :D with players brought like joao pinto.. ricardo queresma on loan, and joining me for free at end of season :D:D got a great team ill get a screeny soon of my squad :thumbup:

Archived