Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joey's uncle

Leicester keen on Icelandic hotshot

Are you chief scout now then Ric?

Yes pal. I've been doing a bit of scouting in the pubs and bars this weekend. I've got extensive reports on Ian Marshall and Paul Gascoigne's nephew. Both are very pacy when it comes to drinking a pint.

Yes pal. I've been doing a bit of scouting in the pubs and bars this weekend. I've got extensive reports on Ian Marshall and Paul Gascoigne's nephew. Both are very pacy when it comes to drinking a pint.

As i said in the new manager thread we should be looking for people who are good shaggers and drinkers! :thumbup:

Bollocks to the football, just have a good set of ale swiggers!

Speaking of scounting I am planning a scouting trip on Friday!!!

As i said in the new manager thread we should be looking for people who are good shaggers and drinkers! :thumbup:

Bollocks to the football, just have a good set of ale swiggers!

Speaking of scounting I am planning a scouting trip on Friday!!!

lol

Definitely.

That's a great idea.

A clip of Johnson playing an overhit ball through to Elvis Hammond - one on one with the keeper, he must score??

Cuts to...

A clip of Drogba bamming it home.

Confused young Iceman: "Err but... the man... with the goal... he has hair?"

Mandaric: "Yeah, he got his hair cut while the ball was in mid-flight, just sign the f**king contract, Norbert"

Any chance of that deal being resurrected? Isn't he meant to be shit hot? I'd love us to sign him and Kolbeinn

He is very good. Charlton are interested now. I think Leicester were meant to keep a track of Aaron and I wouldnt be surpriced they were checking up on him in U17 European Championship qualifiers when they saw Kolbeinn. Aaron is also extremely talented, he was a starter in his teams first team on sunday and did vey well. One thing is for sure, both players will not be around much longer in Iceland.

We need kids like this - foreign. Who want to make the grade in the premiership and are able to

Like Christiano Ronaldo and John Arne Riise

Both slighty different cases there :whistle::|

Also have people started spellng his name with a h

it's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Archived