Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Can someone tell me what Hughes did wrong today?

I think it was disgusting the way the crowd cheered when Hughes was subbed. Why they've chosen to get on his back I've no idea?!

OK Hughes had another relatively poor game - he is never a right winger though!

He's the one player in that team who is not afraid to come and take the ball off the centre backs and try and make something happen. He never hides when the going gets tough (and hell your own fans jeering you must be pretty hard to take) and still tries to make things happen (are you watching Andy Johnson?) via neat pass and move football.

My only conclusion is this - the vast majority of our supporters are morons.

He just joins the list which some of our more half-baked experts decide, in their wisdom, are "useless" - Kisnorbo, Tiatto, Williams and now Hughes. The fact that they are nearly always wrong doesn't seem to deter them from repeating earlier misjudgements.

I think it was disgusting the way the crowd cheered when Hughes was subbed. Why they've chosen to get on his back I've no idea?!

OK Hughes had another relatively poor game - he is never a right winger though!

He's the one player in that team who is not afraid to come and take the ball off the centre backs and try and make something happen. He never hides when the going gets tough (and hell your own fans jeering you must be pretty hard to take) and still tries to make things happen (are you watching Andy Johnson?) via neat pass and move football.

My only conclusion is this - the vast majority of our supporters are morons.

Hughes is awful and how is is even in the side is beyond me....one of Kelly's favourites for sure.

The only way the city fans can be classed as morons is by turning up in numbers to watch the likes of Hughes for the past 2 seasons.......sod off back to scotland!!

Archived