Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Can someone tell me what Hughes did wrong today?

Hughes is the worst right winger ever. What does he do all game? <_<

I can't stand Kelly's decisions playing him there.

That's right because Yeates was stunning when he came on in that position and Shaun Newton he's good too.

:laugh: Yet another who can't answer, but the masses say he's shite so he must be.

Baa Baa Baa

That's right because Yeates was stunning when he came on in that position and Shaun Newton he's good too.

:laugh: Yet another who can't answer, but the masses say he's shite so he must be.

Baa Baa Baa

But he is shite. What does he do productive all game then?

He wasn't. Porter was.

Mate what are you on? When Levi gets the ball you just think he may be able to produce something and that is more than i can say for the chicken legged pussy stephen hughes, Levi is the only player bar 2 that has any potential. And all this is in a shockingly bad team, imagine what he could achieve in a good side.

Mate what are you on? When Levi gets the ball you just think he may be able to produce something and that is more than i can say for the chicken legged pussy stephen hughes, he is the only player bar 2 that has any potential. And all this is in a shockingly bad team, imagine what he could achieve in a good side.

I must be on acid 'cos from what I remember Porter hardly touched the ball, never beat his man and put in a splendid cross for the man in the Family stand to head in. :rolleyes:

quite simple really, he spent more time on the left wing then his own right, his 1st instinct was to turn and go back, he wasted 2 corners through taking them short then going back to our half, constantly discontrolled, constantly played poor ball and constantly leaving Stearman (who is well short in confidence) 2 or maybe even 3 against 1. In short if Kelly wasn't in love with him he'd of gone the way of Momo, MdV and Rab the brickie

1. He drifts infield toward his natural position

2. His crossing was poor

3. His passing was poor

4. His shooting was poor

5. His tracking back was poor

6. His holding play was awful

Consistently coming infield leavin Stearman exposed, shit shooting, pasisng, lack of awareness.

The big cheer when he got subbed off pretty much summed up his performance.

Not clearing the 1st man at corners, in my view is criminal all that build up for that utter shite, Hughes did this twice as well as srrolling in field looking for the ball and when he got it heading backwards.

As Bert said performance summed up by cheers when he went off.

Consistently coming infield leavin Stearman exposed, shit shooting, pasisng, lack of awareness.

The big cheer when he got subbed off pretty much summed up his performance.

exactly we dint boo him so they cant say we're not encouraging our players can they lol

For a start his corner are awful when he takes one he passes the ball into the area,instead of crossing it.Whats that all about? :blink: :

Which is annoying as we have the aerial threat through Kisnorbo and Kenton and Horse if he plays but the delivery is diabolical.

Lets hear your reasons for why Stephen Hughes was the worst player in a City shirt today.

Mate are going to have a very hard time defending Huges as to many fans know how crap he is today.Plus you won't find many fans agreeing with you.

So coming inside and trying to give the team a creative spark is wrong :dunno:

So a 5 minute period in the first half when he was pish, poor corner, poor control, poor ball to Stearman or Kenton and letting the ball under his feet and he gets slaughtered :blink::rolleyes:

I like how no one mentions the superb ball he played up to Jarrett that led to the free kick Hume hit. Who by the way people were raving about as he dollied it up for Bywater :blink: Also how the great Hume and Hammond ran away giving no options as he burst through in the first half after another great piece of comedy by Jarrett, his left footer was about the only effort in the first half :worship:

Lets hear your reasons for why Stephen Hughes was the worst player in a City shirt today.

Lets hear your reasons for why Stephen Hughes is so good without criticising the other players. Just underline his qualities expressed in the game for my sake as I couldn't watch the game.

Mate are going to have a very hard time defending Huges as to many fans know how crap he is today.Plus you won't find many fans agreeing with you.

People don't like to agree with me, but they'll come round in the end they always do :whistle:

Which is annoying as we have the aerial threat through Kisnorbo and Kenton and Horse if he plays but the delivery is diabolical.

To be honest I think Kisnorbo should take them remember takeing the freekick for cadermateri to score.Mybe he could do the same with coners?

Lets hear your reasons for why Stephen Hughes is so good without criticising the other players. Just underline his qualities expressed in the game for my sake as I couldn't watch the game.

he cant, he was shite, he wanted to play like gerrard does for liverpool but forgot he hasn't got 1% of the ability gerrard has, hughes was effective last season on the wing because he stayed there, he did have SOME good moments like a decent bit of skill (closely followed by the obligatory fook up) and actually winning a tackle (just as well i was sitting down)

1. He drifts infield toward his natural position

2. His crossing was poor

3. His passing was poor

4. His shooting was poor

5. His tracking back was poor

6. His holding play was awful

All 6 true :thumbup:

So coming inside and trying to give the team a creative spark is wrong :dunno:

Creative spark, you are having a laugh right? :blink:

Paul Henderson got more service from Hughes than either of our strikers.

I must be on acid 'cos from what I remember Porter hardly touched the ball, never beat his man and put in a splendid cross for the man in the Family stand to head in. :rolleyes:

Apart from the time he made a fantastic run into the box and was unlucky not to score of course :rolleyes: And doesnt that pretty much summarize what i said in my last post about him playing in a shit team and not being given enough of the ball. maybe that has something to do with squirrel brain hughes in the middle of the park doin sweet FA.

He was always looking for the ball and never hid and despite a lack of quality movement he tried to make things happen. He had a bad 5 minute period and as soon as he made a mistake the abuse started. Still he rose above it and had our only effort on goal int he first half after Hume and Hammond ran away from any responsibility.

At the start of the second half he started to drift inside to give us a bit of creativity as Jarrett and the Thug lumbered around doing nowt.

Still despite being in the top 3 performers today behind Maybury and Fryatt he gets slaughtered because people can't have a go a Porter or Stearman as thay would make them bad fans.

All 6 true :thumbup:

Creative spark, you are having a laugh right? :blink:

Paul Henderson got more service from Hughes than either of our strikers.

Oh hang on are we about to get there, you are so close to uncovering the reason. Now you will be in trouble you are about blow the lemmings arguement apart.

Now if Henderson is getting more service do you not think it might be down to the fact that Hume and Hammond are in fact lower league and offer little or no quality movement at all? You can tell class and Fryatt has it the other 2 don't, although Hume tries to mask it by running around but doing not a lot.

Archived