Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Plymouth Pre-Match moans, bartons & thracians

Okay -- Why is Johansson suddenly out of the team. :dunno:

We dont have much of a choice really. If McAuley is back then the defence should pick itself, and so should our strikers (Hume & Fryatt).

I cant be arsed with the midfield :yawn:

Okay -- Why is Johansson suddenly out of the team. :dunno:

We dont have much of a choice really. If McAuley is back then the defence should pick itself, and so should our strikers (Hume & Fryatt).

I cant be arsed with the midfield :yawn:

Oddly enough, that's Rob Kelly's philosophy, too. :ph34r:

Fear not peeps and Barton fox, i'm gonna be around to start t' match thread.

Huh I couldn't care less about your magic skills. I'm going to do it myself.

Rob The Builder

Leicester City boss Rob Kelly says his side have got a great chance to build on their impressive display against Derby Coutny when they take on Plymouth Argyle on Monday (3pm).

The Foxes go into the game on the back of a 1-1 draw with the Championship's top side on Friday.

Matty Fryatt grabbed City's goal on the day - his first since returning to the fold following a foot and ankle injury.

And Kelly says his side must now use that game as a springboard as his side go in search of their first league win at Home Park since 1955.

He said: "I thought that we put in a good performance against Derby, but the important thing now is that we take that into our game against Plymouth - whichever 11 we put out.

"We did a little bit of work on Saturday morning with the players who weren't involved against Derby.

"The players who did take part in that game started their recovery as soon as the final whistle went. It's important that we get everyone in the best possible shape for the trip.

"The important thing is that we put out 11 players who go out there and put in a committed performance for this football club. We need to maintain the intensity and focus that we showed against Derby."

City could once again be without the services of Gareth McAuley (hamstring), while Paddy McCarthy (shoulder) has been ruled out for the season.

Plymouth go into the game on the back of a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Leeds United at Elland Road on Saturday. In fact, the Pilgrims have won just one of their last nine fixtures. ..................

I think Thracian is going to win 2-1 vs Barton (That's post length!).

Barton will come in with his 'contraversial' views running at about 3 sentances, Thracian will counter with a well thought out piece of prose. Barton will have at least 2 or 3 comebacks (each of equal length, possibly involving this smiley :thumbup: ) before Thracian counters again!!

To be honest I'm looking forward to this more than the game!!!

Bring on the Battle of 'Youth Vs. Hughes' Rnd. 2!!!!

Seconds out....

Huh I couldn't care less about your magic skills. I'm going to do it myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mbking's match thread record

2 win 1 draw 1 or 2 losses.

Time for someone else to take it up.

Have you since changed your mind, now that a draw against Derby has indicated that perhaps April is indeed a good month for you to post Match Threads and claim all the glory? :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you since changed your mind, now that a draw against Derby has indicated that perhaps April is indeed a good month for you to post Match Threads and claim all the glory? :smile:

Hmm lets see if all the threads bert has started were during "good" months.

'town full of sailors' i know the atmosphere will be shite. Why am i going :frusty: . should be fun though. In a way i want us to lose 6-1 or something like that just to say. 'I was there' but obviously i want us to win.

i think we will win 2-0 i reckon we should play 4 3 3 with hume fryatt horesfield up front and levi newton yeates in midfield and the regulars in defense.

That midfield would get torn to shreds. Yeates is waaaaay too lightweight for a three man midfield.

Wouldn't be averse to playing 3 up front though... :thumbup:

Archived