Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Realistic starting x11 that would gain promotion

I should surely hope not!

I meant to put Hume way in front of Hughes in behind the front two, and I was undr the impression samuel could play either full back positions, like Kenton but better.

Tell you what Samuel would be a great addition!

Hume does seem to have a positioning debate at the moment but the guy is a striker in a poor side so he will keep coming deep to get more of the ball. Leave him be at the moment.

Think this is fantacising a bit but hey

---------------------------------Myhill-------------------------------

Stearman--------Bignot-------------------Davies----------Taylor

Newton-----------Weso--------------------Berger----------Porter

-------------------Hume--------------------Culina-----------------

Think this is fantacising a bit but hey

---------------------------------Myhill-------------------------------

Stearman--------Bignot-------------------Davies----------Taylor

Newton-----------Weso--------------------Berger----------Porter

-------------------Hume--------------------Culina-----------------

point 1. Which Taylor / Davies?

Point 2. McAuley and Kisnorbo are two of the finest centre halfs I've seen at this club since walsh/elliott / Taggert left, why get rid of them

Point 3. Stearman has probably been one of the worst players this season, has never looked bothered and seems quite happy collecting his x number of grand a week and racing around in his new Boxter, whilst we pay for his fuel, speeding and parking tickets!

point 1. Which Taylor / Davies?

Point 2. McAuley are two of the finest centre halfs I've seen at this club since walsh/elliott / Taggert left, why get rid of them

Point 3. Stearman has probably been one of the worst players this season, has never looked bothered and seems quite happy collecting his x number of grand a week and racing around in his new Boxter, whilst we pay for his fuel, speeding and parking tickets!

Point 4. I'm almost positive Culina is a midfielder.

ok ive devised a team i'd like to see us have or think about having after who we have been linked with next term. i hope this is realistic enough

GK : Hendo / Logan, if we are to get someone i'd like Neil Alexander from Cardiff as he's had contract talks stall at CC.

RB : Stearman (if he rediscovers form of 05/06), if not then JLoyd Samuel would be nice

CB : McAuley

CB : Kisnorbo ©

LB : Skills-Eric if he wants to stay, if not then how about Armand Traore on loan from Arsenal? he is a LB?

LM : Porter

CM : M Jarvis

CM : L Hendrie / J Greening

RM : Huuuuuuuuuume (or play him AMC)

ST : Fryatt

ST : Todorov / Hume / Forssell

Subs : Wes Hoolahan (B'pool)

Hendo / Logan

D Stefanovic (although i dont think he would come here to warm our bench)

Chris Brunt (good player in my books!)

unsure on others really

GK Logan Due to Henderson's balls ups this year

FBK

FBK

CBK Kisnorbo

CBK McAuley

LMD

RMD Porter

CMD

CMD

CF Hume

CF Fryatt (up for it?)

exactly the players i ssuggested i would keep for next seasom, there are prob players that could be kept as squadies but a major overhaul required - most prob in 2 or 3 phases (this summer, jan, next summer)

Archived