Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Safe?

Are we safe or not?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are we safe?

• Safe
    • still not safe

6 games left for lcfc! 5 for those below us! Table

6 points ahead of Barnsley who are 22nd, also we have a much better goal difference which is worth another point really!

so in reality the teams in the relegation zone have to get 7 points more than us in 5 games when we play 6! do you think LCFC are safe?

I do!

Were only 6 points from the drop so defo not safe,we have some tough games ahead of us and they way we have been its gunna be even tougher.

I wont beleive were safe till the last game of the season when we hopefully will have avoided the drop

No we're not safe, all they ahve to do is win 2 more games than us and we're in it, considering teams below us seem to be on form, we need the good month bad month to get us through this, A win against plymouth and norwich and we're safe I would say. Or 4 points from those 2 games would see us safe I think.

You editing my posts again ?

I am like Superman, after being stabbed with Kryptonite and stranded on a new continent forged from crystals of Kryptonite stolen from the Fortress of Solitude while waiting for a beautiful lady to come and rescue me in a helicopter.

This has nothing to do with me not being a Mod anymore but is just a general comment on how my life is on any given Monday.

Archived