Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Milan Mandaric has ruined my club

Glad you like it, don`t think you`d be quite so impressed if it were you that did`nt know whether or not you had a job !

The main reason they will be out of a job is because they are unfit, have no commitment to the club and have played badly. None of this is Milans fault. Yes they have a new chairman and there is likely to be uncertainty but isnt this the time that you put in that extra effort to impress the chairman to make sure that you keep your job? A good player has that reputation because he works hard, trains hard, looks after himself off the pitch and gives everything he has when he puts on the shirt. Stevie Gerrard isnt a good player because of who the chairman is, he is a good player because of what he does.

One of the few players who tries hard week in week out is Hume, and I think his job is safe because he tries hard. We might sell him but then he would still have a job. If the rest of the squad worked that hard they would have a job too but this season they did not work hard and if they find themselves out of a job they should reflect on this while they are signing on with deep regret. But they have the opportunity that thousands could only wish for. They are well paid (put it into context alot of them earn more than the prime minister), I dont know what you earn but most people are on a wage between £15,000 - £40,000 - if you were offered £250,000 instead how hard would you work to make sure you kept your job? If they choose to throw away that opportunity that is their fault not the chairmans.

Personally I am glad that Milan has bought the club and I hope that he picks the best manager possible in the summer and then supports him with some funds to replace some of the players we have on our books.

Well the thing about making decisions is when things go tits up you can't tell whether the other options you rejected would have worked out better.

Hence if MM had not taken over the club would we now be better off?

If Kelly had still been in charge yesterday would we have picked up a point or three, after all he did get a draw off Derby?

You can speculate all you like but you will never know for sure, it can be fun speculating, most of us are on here doing it every week when we suggest certain players should /should not have played but we're basically just making educated or in some instances stupid :cool: guesses.

Charlton, last minute, FA cup.

January 06, City in the drop zone, did Dion stay to help us get out of it?

Did he hell. He went glory-hunting at Celtic.

Mercenary lowlife.

The facts are:

1) The takeover was completed on March 9, 2007.

2) We have played seven matches since that date, winning NONE, drawing two and losing five.

3) No previous chairman has taken us to the third tier of English football.

Mandaric deserves every piece of stick he gets.

It was he who messed up the takeover through months of haggling, thus depriving us of the chance to sign new players before the transfer window.

It was he who undermined Kelly from day one by admitting to talks with other bosses.

And it was he who persisted with RK for far too long, when the form and confidence of the team had already been shot to pieces.

Mandaric seems determined to succeed where D****s W**e failed, by destroying our club.

Who was surprised Coleman got the boot ?? I was. Strange timing. Then a few hours later, RK got the same very strange timing. Thats MM's decision so he will have to stand up and be counted for? Like he would had RK took us down. Everyone on this site would then be saying MM should have given RK the boot and we would be OK.

Life is about decisions and standing by them. MM has made a decision and lets hope its the right one.

Lets also hope he makes the RIGHT decision and not appoint NW permanently !!!!!!

Archived