Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Milan Mandaric has ruined my club

Did anyone else hear that text message being read out on radio Leicester, "we're going down we're rubbish sell all the player etc etc Milan Mandaric has ruined my club"

Some of our fans at times, morons I tell you.

Forget about Peter Taylor and Rob Kelly....its all Milans fault! :blink:

No, simply asking a question. what is our record since the takeover ????

We were asking if we could reach the playoffs for the initial month after the takeover I believe. :whistle:

...what is our record since the takeover ????

Had the tail end of a good month, then one poor month and then another month thats so far been awful, Kelly continued to preside over an unfit, unmotivated squad and got what was comming to him... Milan apointed a decent "care taker" boss... overall i think Milan acted too slowly, but there is only so much a new regime can do, are you suggesting that Milan could have done much more?

P 9

W 0

D 4

L 5

F 9

A 19

pts 4 out of possible 27

is what I make it !!

Coventry?

And more importantly whats your point?

....the only difference is, now we have a future.

Very true, if we go down all is not lost... without Milan we could well have been looking at adminisration and we'd have still had Kelly and no money to bring in any new players in... that wont be the case now, if we go down.

My point is that the uncertainty about everyones future at the club, that`s Manager, Players and all the admin and general staff has had a disasterous efect on morale and motivation, he needed to act much quicker to re assure those who figure in his plans and to move on those who don`t, and once (far to late) he sacked Rob he should have brought in a permanent replacement not a caretaker, he needed to be decicive and ruthless and his hissing about has now probably given him the title of the first chairman in the clubs history to send us to the third tier of football !!

My point is that the uncertainty about everyones future at the club, that`s Manager, Players and all the admin and general staff has had a disasterous efect on morale and motivation, he needed to act much quicker to re assure those who figure in his plans and to move on those who don`t, and once (far to late) he sacked Rob he should have brought in a permanent replacement not a caretaker, he needed to be decicive and ruthless and his hissing about has now probably given him the title of the first chairman in the clubs history to send us to the third tier of football !!

I like the way milan has played it. He couldnt just come in and sack kelly as that would have rocked the boat and got many fans on his back which is not what he needed

I too am currently wondering how some of our fans tie their own shoes up.

Firstly, why the heroes welcome for Dion, yes hes from Leicester, but he was shite for us and never looked arsed. Granted I am not from Leicester so may not grasp the local boy concept but even so.

Secondly, people who are happy with that performance - why? We were worse than a mediocre Norwich side who looked more bothered than us even though they have nothing to play for.

Finally, why do some people think they can tell others what they can say. Some twerp behind me got upset I had the audacity to criticise the team, and while I was explaining I had paid my 20quid so could shout whatever the hell I wanted, simultaneously tried to fight me and sent his mate off to get a steward who said I had to calm down or leave.

I think relegation is inevitable now and the way the players slunk around like they didn't care (Weso aside) was disgraceful

I too am currently wondering how some of our fans tie their own shoes up.

Firstly, why the heroes welcome for Dion, yes hes from Leicester, but he was shite for us and never looked arsed.

That welcome was so stupid. He's done nothing for us, and is nothing to do with us. Yes, he is from leicester, but he was a boyhood West Brom fan!

Finally, why do some people think they can tell others what they can say. Some twerp behind me got upset I had the audacity to criticise the team, and while I was explaining I had paid my 20quid so could shout whatever the hell I wanted, simultaneously tried to fight me and sent his mate off to get a steward who said I had to calm down or leave.

Its the Leicester way m8, there's always someone telling you to pipe down. I really can understand sometimes when other clubs say are fans are up themselfs. Your right you pay your money you can say what you like within reason when you like.

I bet he just wanted to put any random crap in to get it read out on the radio :P

P 9

W 0

D 4

L 5

F 9

A 19

pts 4 out of possible 27

is what I make it !!

We at least beat Cov 3-0 on his first game....

Had the tail end of a good month, then one poor month and then another month thats so far been awful, Kelly continued to preside over an unfit, unmotivated squad and got what was comming to him... Milan apointed a decent "care taker" boss... overall i think Milan acted too slowly, but there is only so much a new regime can do, are you suggesting that Milan could have done much more?

Especially when the new regime faces the problems our squad currently has! :ermm:

Archived