Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

What now?

Can someone just explain (nicely) why;

; The League One Travel Guide was deleted ('twas a bit of humour but still, so was Dave's Rob Kelly thing)

; Why my other League One thread deleted (the freefalling thread had about 50 posts and was probably off-topic)

and why a post replying to a thread which was 'lost, drifting into the back pages' of the LCFC forum, reading

''Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha'' for a full page was NOT deleted?

thanks.

; The League One Travel Guide was deleted ('twas a bit of humour but still, so was Dave's Rob Kelly thing)

; Why my other League One thread deleted (the freefalling thread had about 50 posts and was probably off-topic)

and why a post replying to a thread which was 'lost, drifting into the back pages' of the LCFC forum, reading

''Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha'' for a full page was NOT deleted?

thanks.

1) dunno, i've just read it and it was quite amusing, but you could've put some more grounds on :thumbup:

2) i can't find a thread such as you describe, other than this one but you're not the topic starter so i dunno........ :dunno:

3) i canny find what you're on about, if i see it i'll delete (if it's appropriate)

Why isn't more of my stuff deleted.

I spend hours each day posting crap on this site - and only a very little bit of it ever seems to get removed. It simply isn't good enough.

I demand more of my posts get deleted...starting with this one :angry:

<whine whine whine whine whine>

Why isn't more of my stuff deleted.

I spend hours each day posting crap on this site - and only a very little bit of it ever seems to get removed. It simply isn't good enough.

I demand more of my posts get deleted...starting with this one :angry:

<whine whine whine whine whine>

now we're only left with a buch of liberal mods, hardly anything gets deleted, so your post above will remain, as an example of my liberalism.......... :thumbup::cool::whistle:

thanks.

Why should it have been? It was from the same day, I just couldn't reply at work. And finding something funny is finding something funny. Plenty of people just post :laugh: at stuff.

But it worked for a slip second, I saw it!!! :blink:

My advice is right click on the picture and hit "View Picture..."

Then refresh the page (with just the picture on it) and the proper one should show up.

Then, when you navigate onto a new page where jme has posted, you'll see the new avatar in full technicolour glory. :cool:

My advice is right click on the picture and hit "View Picture..."

Then refresh the page (with just the picture on it) and the proper one should show up.

Then, when you navigate onto a new page where jme has posted, you'll see the new avatar in full technicolour glory. :cool:

:o It worked :thumbup:

\And no it's not funny <_< :P

I will teach those moderators to underestimate me...not delete my posts will they? Well, HA!

Somewhere on FoxesTalk I have concealed a post with an erect penis in it.

This will vex them.

Oh yes. :ph34r:

can't see it.

must belong to TPH

Archived