Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

please god keep forest down!

the only thing that is keeping me going in these dark times,that if we are to be relegated, Forest will be in league one with us that would make it slightly i mean slightly more bearable. we will have forest with us in a division of deadbeats.and the only fixture to look forward to. so please forest mess it up like normal

the only thing that is keeping me going in these dark times,that if we are to be relegated, Forest will be in league one with us that would make it slightly i mean slightly more bearable. we will have forest with us in a division of deadbeats.and the only fixture to look forward to. so please forest mess it up like normal

Oh what makes us so superior to those "deadbeats"?!

Ah forgot we're a big club thats too good to be relegated but we've just slipped through the net is that it? :dunno::rolleyes:

lol I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping that we manage to stay up and Derby and Forest fook up over the next few weeks. I cant believe the tree lovers fought back from two down the other day but they still may only get to the play-offs! Also Derby are not in form too. Maybe this story will have a happy ending?!

Archived