Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk_fox

Ticket Price Error?

I checked online for ticket prices prior to the game last night, and it said "£22" for N Block.

I turned up at the game, went to ticket office. The Ticket vendor said there was a £1.50 charge, I accepted.

"One adult - That'll be £11.50 sir"

Others around me spent £22. Was there a price cut just before the game??

I checked online for ticket prices prior to the game last night, and it said "£22" for N Block.

I turned up at the game, went to ticket office. The Ticket vendor said there was a £1.50 charge, I accepted.

Dont compain mate!

yes

I'm a season ticket holder...we are the people being blatantly ripped off if that's true...every discount devalues the price! :angry:

I'm a season ticket holder...we are the people being blatantly ripped off if that's true...every discount devalues the price! :angry:

Erm season tickets work out at about £13 ish?

Cheapest match dya tickets are £22 for at least 16 of the games usually. I don't see why ST holders complain...

The ticket office is a joke. The number of times I've got my mum to go down there and they've sold her the wrong ticket still amazes me. They sold her Norich tickets when she wanted Wolves tickets the other day and I only noticed AFTER the Norwich game. Thought they were gonna kick up a stink when she went to swap them but it must happen so often there was no quibbling. A friend bought a ticket on the day for the Norwich game only to find at the turnstile it was for the Birmingham game! No wonder our ground's half empty-people can't be ar$ed with mucking about with the ticket office!

Erm season tickets work out at about £13 ish?

Cheapest match dya tickets are £22 for at least 16 of the games usually. I don't see why ST holders complain...

because some games are a quid and a fiver and they have cheap bundles some times.

Upon closer inspection, the ticket says 'Grassroots Juvenile' on one edge.

Well done to the ticket lady for recognising that my skincare routine is paying off, and well done for the guy on the turnstile for carefully checking the ticket!

Far be it for me to say that some might take advantage of this in the future....

because some games are a quid and a fiver and they have cheap bundles some times.

If you add it up, it still works out cheaper to have a season ticket. There will be something published to prove it at some point.

If you add it up, it still works out cheaper to have a season ticket. There will be something published to prove it at some point.

even for under 16's because weave had loads of games were they have bin a quid.

Bought my ticket for Birmingham over the phone on the morning of the game. Bloke said "I'll put it in the post straight away."

****'s sake...

And by that he meant he'll put it in the out-going basket and the office workie will take it when he leaves at 5.

i went to buy a season tickets aged 23 and was accidently charged for an under 22's season ticket saving me well over a £100

as i left the desk i was called back by the ticket office guy. 'shit' i thought ' he's sussed out his mistake'

he said

'sorry sir, i forgot to give you your change' to which he promptly replaced a fiver in my hand!!!!

:clap:

nice!!!

i went to buy a season tickets aged 23 and was accidently charged for an under 22's season ticket saving me well over a £100

as i left the desk i was called back by the ticket office guy. 'shit' i thought ' he's sussed out his mistake'

he said

'sorry sir, i forgot to give you your change' to which he promptly replaced a fiver in my hand!!!!

:clap:

nice!!!

Replaced it with what?

even for under 16's because weave had loads of games were they have bin a quid.

I'm only the messenger. I'm sure that all will be revealed in due course.

Archived