Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Barnsley Match Thread

:bounce:COME ON YOU BLUES :scarf:

Unfortunately, I shall miss the match as I'll be at work... but I hope Barber isn't too annoying and that things work out nicely for us today. :thumbup:

Comon city!!! give me sommit to celebrate tonight, if we win this will be aperfect excuse to go out gat bladder, and go on the pull!!! woooh i love being single again!!!!

COMON YOU BLUES!!!!!! :thumbup:

HaHa Barton...

Porter's on the bench!!! lol !!

although slightly boring keeping the same team, they dis actually play well last week and im not surprised, plus we need to find out best team and stick with it, i think NW has done that, he has found our best team in 3 matches, RK was looking for it and not finding it for over a year!!! well done NW god i hope we atleast draw now or im gonna end up with egg on my face lol.

COMON YOU BLUES!!!! :thumbup:

Has anyone got a link for the match today?for the internet

found this in another thread

Open windows media player and click file - open url, then copy & paste the following and wait a few seconds

mms://a924.l609521700.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21700

utter legend!! :worship: the clapping sounded very weird though :whistle:

it was barber's clapping (and the summariser, rowatt? i've only just started listening) drowning out the crowd, it made it sound like there was 12 fans there!

Anyone know the team?

Same as last week;

City: Logan, Stearman, Kisnorbo ©, McAuley, Johansson, Newton, Wesolowski, Hughes, Mattock, Hume, Fryatt.

Subs: Henderson, Maybury, Cadamarteri, Horsfield, Porter.

Archived