Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Barnsley Featured

Barnsley v Leicester

This will be a featured match on Saturday's Score - 1430 BST on BBCi and bbc.co.uk/score

Barnsley are sweating on the fitness of striker Daniel Nardiello and winger Martin Devaney with calf strains.

Bobby Hassell serves the last of a three-game ban, on-loan West Ham winger Kyel Reid should shake off an illness.

Leicester pair Joe Mattock and Matt Fryatt should be fit, while Darren Kenton could also return.

X-rays showed Mattock does not have a broken wrist, Fryatt should shake off a knock, Kenton is making good progress from a hamstring injury.

The match at Barnsley will be featured on BBC. Also on Score. Should be good for those who can't make it... :(

Here's the story.

COME ON LEICESTER!!! :scarf:

If you look t all the matches its says "This will be a featured match on Saturday's Score - 1430 BST on BBCi and bbc.co.uk/score"

Sorry to disappoint.

Guest seanfox778

i didn't want to start a new thread for this but does anyone know if it will be the featured game on 'the championship'?

Barnsley v Leicester

This will be a featured match on Saturday's Score - 1430 BST on BBCi and bbc.co.uk/score

Barnsley are sweating on the fitness of striker Daniel Nardiello and winger Martin Devaney with calf strains.

Bobby Hassell serves the last of a three-game ban, on-loan West Ham winger Kyel Reid should shake off an illness.

Leicester pair Joe Mattock and Matt Fryatt should be fit, while Darren Kenton could also return.

X-rays showed Mattock does not have a broken wrist, Fryatt should shake off a knock, Kenton is making good progress from a hamstring injury.

Yeah... sorry about that. I took the direct link form the page and assumed it would take you there. Apperently not! :frusty: Anyway, thanks for putting this up as this is what I meant. :D

Barnsley v Leicester

Yeah... sorry about that. I took the direct link form the page and assumed it would take you there. Apperently not! :frusty: Anyway, thanks for putting this up as this is what I meant. :D

Archived