Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fatbloke

Wolves game live on TV?

Taken from the Sky sports tv guide:

SUN 6 TBC SS1 12.30pm Championship

SUN 6 TBC SS1 3.00pm Championship

That second one is a Prem game I think. According to Sky.

We did`nt get the nod I`m affraid, sorry if I built up anyone`s hopes, we were genuinely under consideration but it was not to be, will ensure a big crowd at the Walkers hopefully !

Don't worry mate, I know that you were serious with your rumour :thumbup::)

I'm glad we're not on TV. I fooking hate sky. More than Virgin media. Wanquas

Didn't really expect us to be on and I fully expected the Birmingham - Preston game to be shown. Both of those clubs have something vitally important to play for. And Brum are a Sky favourite this season.

The games have been confirmed as:

Preston vs Birmingham

West Brom vs Barnsley

My hunch is that it would have been us or the one at the Hawthorns, very similar sort of game... one side that needs the points for the playoffs and the other is bassically on holiday... or so they think :thumbup:

Skys scheduling people are idiots! Wolves need to win and what better game to have than an almost packed house (if not completely) Midlands match that should have a great atmosphere, noise and colour on a lovely day in the mighty Leicester?! Saps have messed up on this one as our sides have a dcent recent history of high scoring games although one in particular still makes me sick lol

Does it really matter whether we're on TV or not? If it wasn't for Sky, most supporters would be able to enjoy watching their teams playing at 3pm on a Saturday.

Does it really matter whether we're on TV or not? If it wasn't for Sky, most supporters would be able to enjoy watching their teams playing at 3pm on a Saturday.

It does matter to many who for one reason or another cant get to the game and they would enjoy watching there side on TV for once. I think we have only been on once this season as the Brum game was cancelled which is bad enough, especially as we get £100k+ for being featured!

Archived