Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fatbloke

Wolves game live on TV?

Fatbloke is in the know, so it wont surprise me anyore.

Suppose Murdock will fook the K.O times up? :frusty:

Looking at it, the bottom 3 are all but confirmed now, so I can't see the Leeds game being shown on TV. Especially considering Derby are guaranteed a playoff place.

Birmingham play Preston on the last day - Birmingham need a win for the title and Preston need a win and hope that results go their way in order to get into the playoffs. That game has bags of potential to be shown on TV.

Sunderland are away at Luton on the last day, with Luton down and Sunderland needing to win and hope that Brum do not win so they can secure the title. Important game but not as much riding on it as the Brum one.

West Brom play Barnsley next weekend - Barnsley nothing to play for West Brom needing a win to keep them in the playoffs. Less importance will be given to this game than the Birmingham game by the Sky cameras I feel.

Wolves play us obviously, we're safe and they need a win to confirm a playoff place. About the same amount of importance as the West Brom game, but obviously less important than Sunderland and Brum.

Southampton entertain a side with nothing to play for - Southend. Southampton are in with a very good shout of the playoffs, but seeing as they're playing a relegated side I can't see this one being shown, 'cos it appears a foregone conclusion.

Stoke could still sneak the playoffs but have to travel to QPR, get a result and hope other results work in their favour. Not really a game for the TV cameras I don't think as there are too many if's and but's.

Looking at all of that, if Sky do choose to show a Championship game on the last day, it's bound to be Brum or Sunderland, where they keep crossing to the one they're not showing for updates.

Just had a look on the Sky TV Guide and at 12.30pm next Sunday there is - Live Football League. So I pressed the information button and it says - A match from the last day of the Coca-Cola Championship. The likes of Birmingham, Derby County and Sunderland face a fight to the finish for a place in the Premiership.

So from that nothing has been finalised e.t.c.

I can't see us been on TV though.

They are showing two games, it's what they usually do at the end of the season for both the Premiership and Championship.

As I said, as the outcome of the title race is still in doubt, they're most likely to choose the games involving the top 2.

Archived