Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Our record on TV since 01/02

We have played 33 times on tv since 2001, and won 10, drawn 10 and loast 13. Considering two of those seasons were in the PL and how shit we have been since 02/03 I think thats a decent record.

I remember us being on tele as a bad omen as we never won lol

Some of the TV games have been nightmares, especially when we were beating Newcastle 3-1 at theres before a Shearer Hat-trick put paid to us with the winner coming really late on. However, beating Spurs was a great day as was that spanker from Nalis in the 4-0 win over Leeds! We always seem to score amazing goals when on the box too for some strange reason.

Hopefully we`ll feature alot more next season as all extra money is greatfully recieved. :thumbup:

When we were on Prem Plus we never won, well rarely, i remember waching the channeland seeing when we were on, and from that getting the matches we'd lose!

When we were on Prem Plus we never won, well rarely, i remember waching the channeland seeing when we were on, and from that getting the matches we'd lose!

The 4-4 against Spurs was on there wasn't it?

Quality match that was.

The 4-4 against Spurs was on there wasn't it?

Quality match that was.

It was one of the most comical Leicester games I have watched lol

It was one of the most comical Leicester games I have watched lol

i remember watchin the leicester vs man united game on prem plus. last time were in prem, it was near the end of the season and ronaldo ran us raggid, it was embarasing as i was on a house with many united fans. i was the only leicester fan. was very embarasing, we lost 2-1 though i think, which wasnt to bad i guess atleast i had a goal to cheer about!

but yes iv always had the feeling that whenver we are on TV we seem to lose, i never like TV games, although Derby game was classic on good friday :worship:

i remember watchin the leicester vs man united game on prem plus. last time were in prem, it was near the end of the season and ronaldo ran us raggid, it was embarasing as i was on a house with many united fans. i was the only leicester fan. was very embarasing, we lost 2-1 though i think, which wasnt to bad i guess atleast i had a goal to cheer about!

but yes iv always had the feeling that whenver we are on TV we seem to lose, i never like TV games, although Derby game was classic on good friday :worship:

Was that when Gary Neville scored?

How does nobody rmemeber watching the drubbing of Leeds 4-0 at Home!!! Lillian Nalis with his quality strike hahaha Dirty Leeds got hammered. also on Fanzone was classic the leeds fan had a T-Shirt sayin Leeds 4 - Leicester 0 quite the opposite score!!! I Went to the game Live but dad informed me and they do show it on those fan zone classics form time to time on sky!!!

I remember that, good game, was that the game where the Leeds fanzone guy got proper irate and started mouthing off while the Leicester fan antagonised him?

That Leicester fan was godlike, it's been shown on Sky Sports no end since lol

Archived