Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Leicester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Since it's the last day of the season, and we're playing like pish, after a season of pish...

Let's celebrate by doing something that hasn't been done before...

Let's run a matchday thread off topic :ph34r:

Matchday thread? eh? What's that? :ph34r:

Anyways... back on topic... nice weather we're having, eh? :D

Matchday thread? eh? What's that? :ph34r:

Anyways... back on topic... nice weather we're having, eh? :D

Indeed, but with regards to the state of world poverty, just how much input can we realistically have as individuals to address this huge problem? Or do our elected representatives of state have a moral responsibility to pursue the issue? :ph34r:

fook off WM twat, it was never a penalty :P

Dunno where you are but its shit in Blackpool, windy and cold and has been pissing it down.

I'm a few degrees of latitude further south... and 3,400 miles further west. ^_^

And it's lovely this morning. :P

Clear, still, going up to 16c this afternoon. :D

Indeed, but with regards to the state of world poverty, just how much input can we realistically have as individuals to address this huge problem? Or do our elected representatives of state have a moral responsibility to pursue the issue? :ph34r:

fook off WM twat, it was never a penalty :P

How dare you take this off topic! :mad:

It just struck me as odd, the words you ascribed to Kisnorbo... seems the complete opposite to what people have said about him all season. :unsure:

And the answer is July 1st... officially. Deals can be done before then, they just won't be finalized with the FA/Football League until July 1st.

oh my bad there, i wasnt actually talking about kisnorbo there. i meant the squad as a whole. sorry for that. but still what is going on here? its like weve gone backwards! ok subs need to be made now, we have nothing to lose chuck sommit at for god sake!

Tell me about it.

I was about to do myself some eggs and bacon.

I'll FedEx you some. :whistle:

:yawn: thats how poor this second half is! were starting to talk about food. now we know how Barber feels when he has nothing to commentate and decides to talk about the weather.

bye bye Tiatto we will miss you :whistle:

Comon u blues we can still win this!!! :rolleyes:

Archived