Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Leicester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Odd that its on the bbc site and not on matchlive. I ncan now listen to the 'unbiased opinion' of Taggart.

Match console premier tv offspring. BBC sponsored today's game.

Anyone wants Leeds to recoup that -9 in goal difference and see them burning Bates replicas on the stake?

When they plunged themselves into Admin, I wanted a saving scenario to pan out, just to rock them a little more.

Hull to lose by 5, Leeds beat Derby by 6.

The fans, they'd not be happy. ^_^

I would though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sod the Radio Leicester commentary, the Wolves one has more of the atmosphere and less of the Barber. lol

I have switched back as well. Lasted all of about 60 secs before Barber became too irritating. Plus the Wolves commentators are kinder to us.

I don't know, but Defensive Porridge will now become a commonly used phrase from me in every day life. :laugh:

What's that lol? I have to admit though I'm finding Barber more tolerable than the beginning of the season. In fact I mistake him for a fan sometimes.

Southampton 0-1 Southend :laugh:

Wankers. :laugh:

What's that lol? I have to admit though I'm finding Barber more tolerable than the beginning of the season. In fact I mistake him for a fan sometimes.

The bloke on the West Midlands commentary just exclaimed loudly "Defensive Porridge!" when Wolves had a stab at goal and Logan saved. ^_^

He went on to explain that the defence (Leicester's) was all over the place, allowing the Wolves chaps to wander in with plenty of room. :P

So... defensive porridge = a defence all at sea. :ph34r:

Archived