Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Leicester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Fifth goal for West Brom and a third for Sheffield Wednesday (an own goal, oddly enough). :ph34r:

Who cares about this season, about today! this summer is gonna be good! when does the window open? il say what i said earlier i cant beleive how much we have relied on Mattock to motivate this bunch of plonkers! i think Porter on for tiatto now! atleast that will add some pace out there nd he will put some effort in, this is just like RK era. New manager, new team next season please milan because this sucks!

Who cares about this season, about today! this summer is gonna be good! when does the window open? il say what i said earlier i cant beleive how much we have relied on Mattock to motivate this bunch of plonkers! i think Porter on for tiatto now! atleast that will add some pace out there nd he will put some effort in, this is just like RK era. New manager, new team next season please milan because this sucks!

The window officially opens some time in July I think (July 1st perhaps).

Deals can be done before then, but the paperwork can't be dealt with officially until July 1st.

So basically, we could offer a club money for a player and they could accept, and offer the player a contract, but I don't think the registration is actually transferred officially (i.e. with the FA/Football League) until July 1st.

Will be interesting to see what the Wortho brigade make to this, as alot were holding judgement till after this game.

The new manager effect has wore off, and its back to normality on all accounts.

cya later kisnorbo! no effort! no commitment! absolute crap!!! this is absolutly stupid! these days really make me embarased!

cya later kisnorbo! no effort! no commitment! absolute crap!!! this is absolutly stupid! these days really make me embarased!

:blink::unsure::|

For Birmingham tho

lol

How many is it excatly ? 1 or 3.

One probably, because it's two yellow cards and his first sending off this season. :thumbup:

:blink::unsure::|

lol

One probably, because it's two yellow cards and his first sending off this season. :thumbup:

whats with the faces at my comment? we are playing absolute shite, weve basicly sat down and been tamed by wolves! weve basicly said here have a win. im embarased by todays performance its been CRAP!!! literally.

lets get this over with and start a fresh tomorow, when does the transfer window open?

whats with the faces at my comment? we are playing absolute shite, weve basicly sat down and been tamed by wolves! weve basicly said here have a win. im embarased by todays performance its been CRAP!!! literally.

lets get this over with and start a fresh tomorow, when does the transfer window open?

It just struck me as odd, the words you ascribed to Kisnorbo... seems the complete opposite to what people have said about him all season. :unsure:

And the answer is July 1st... officially. Deals can be done before then, they just won't be finalized with the FA/Football League until July 1st.

Archived