Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Leicester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Last day of the season. :cry: Although at the same time its abit :worship:

But no matter how shite we have been this season I hate having no football, but I do believe this will be a big intresting summer.

C'mon City do us proud today, then lets get on with a big summer with hopefully alot of changes (For the good)

Ah?!

Translation, the game will be either a boring draw, we will win playing good football, we will lose playing poorly, but atleast we wont be crying or sweating about relegation.

Dave has covered all the options, in a genius mass of emotions. :worship:

I see it being qui9te a flowing, attacking game today with at least 4 goals in it. We don't need anything after all and it'd be fun to ruin their party today. Fun times. :cool:

Whats the news on your ticket ? Club get back to you ?

really don't want wolves in the play offs, think it'll be 1-1 which should do. a win would be majestic but i can't see it. hope i'm wrong.

where's the sun though?! first and last games of the season HAVE to be sunny!!! :angry:

Whats the news on your ticket ? Club get back to you ?

P Block is where the party general is at for today's Coca Cola Championship encounter between Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers at the Walkers Stadium, sponsered by Alliance and Leicester. :blink::unsure:

P Block is where the party general is at for today's Coca Cola Championship encounter between Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers at the Walkers Stadium, sponsered by Alliance and Leicester. :blink::unsure:

Good lad, you should be able to watch ld3 pull some bird from there then.

No sun today, it is going to rain. :(

Translation, the game will be either a boring draw, we will win playing good football, we will lose playing poorly, but atleast we wont be crying or sweating about relegation.

Dave has covered all the options, in a genius mass of emotions. :worship:

And there will be none of that :worship::worship::worship: from me at the end either. :cool:

Good lad, you should be able to watch ld3 pull some bird from there then.

No sun today, it is going to rain. :(

ld3 can't pull anyone. Have you seen him? lol.

As for the weather, rain from about 12 'til 1ish is forecast but it's going to be overcast without rain afterwards. Forecast

ld3 can't pull anyone. Have you seen him? lol.

As for the weather, rain from about 12 'til 1ish is forecast but it's going to be overcast without rain afterwards. Forecast

Hopefully just clear up in time to for Grace Road where we show them what an atmosphere is. :unsure:

Hopefully just clear up in time to for Grace Road where we show them what an atmosphere is. :unsure:

My thoughts exactly. So you're definitely coming GR then lad?? Today should be a good day out all in all really.

My thoughts exactly. So you're definitely coming GR then lad?? Today should be a good day out all in all really.

I am pretty sure I'll be coming to Grace Road yes.

One Change For Final Game

Caretaker boss Nigel Worthington makes just one enforced change to his line up for the Championship clash against Wolves at the Walkers Stadium.

In comes Danny Tiatto, who returns to the side following a three-match suspension, for Joe Mattock, who is currently away with the England under 17 side.

The match marks Tiatto's final appearance in a Leicester shirt, with the former Australian international opting for a move back to his homeland in the summer.

Conrad Logan continues in goal, with a back four of Richard Stearman, Patrick Kisnorbo, Gareth McAuley and Nisse Johansson playing in front of him.

Shaun Newton, James Wesolowski, Stephen Hughes and Tiatto make up the Leicester midfield, with Matty Fryatt and Iain Hume named in attack.

Paul Henderson, Danny Cadamarterin, Darren Kenton, Geoff Horsfield and Levi Porter make up the City bench.

City: Logan, Stearman, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Johansson, Newton, Wesolowski, Hughes, Tiatto, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, Cadamarteri, Kenton, Horsfield, Porter.

Wolves: Murray, Collins, Olofinjana, Breen, Craddock, McNamara, Bothroyd, Potter, McIndoe, Kightly, Keogh.

Subs: Davies, Ward, Little, Hennessey, Gleeson.

Archived