Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

New Manager

I'm going to bring some statistics into play, i will support Coleman or Ince as they would both appear interesting appointments.

Coleman

Fulham

Games Played - 176

Games Won - 61

Games Drawn - 44

Games Lost - 71

Win % - 34.65

Coleman achieved this respectable record with a small club in the premiership, he is just 36 and has four seasons of premiership management under his belt.

He finished 9th in his first full season despite being favourites for relegation and selling their best player Saha halfway through the season in January. In his second season he finished 13th, still an achievement in my eyes. He then followed this up with a 12th place finish the next year, 2005/06. Anyone that thinks he hasnt achieved anything is mistaken.

Ince

Macclesfield

Games played - 30

Games won - 13

Games Drawn - 8

Games Lost - 9

Win % - 43.33

He seems to have got off to a decent start in his managerial career, however we all know how well Rob Kelly did in his first 6months. Ince would be one hell of a risk, is he any good in the transfer market? we dont know. Will his pre-season programme prepare his side effectively for a full season? we dont know. How will Ince cope when things started going badly and they go on a 10 match winless run? we dont know.

As far as i'm concerned MM has a very tough decision, but he has to think who he would prefer to spend his money and who would realisitically give us more chance of being promoted in three seasons? I would opt for Coleman, but am willing to back either and would be satisfied with either name.

As long as we don't get HODDLE, ROBSON,TAYLOR AGAIN (HATE HATE) ADAMS and any formerManager of ours that have been shite, which is most of them. Coleman has done a reasonable job with Fulham, a selling club, with a twat of a chairman, think what he would be like with a good chairman. Ince not really proven. all the good ones , like women , are with someone.

So as they say Milan the choice is yours, just don't f.ck up

Did i hear Luis Van Gaal mentioned a couple of weeks ago............................

I'm not sure these pills are working you know :blink:

:worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: ;):thumbup:

Archived