Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

New Manager

Ince would be a huge risk but whoever comes I wish them all success and I will get behind them 100%. If any of these rumours are true, it is good to see MM being so proactive.

He was at the wolves game today with les ferdy

yes quite possibly im not too fussed who mandaric picks as manager cos i know he's not stupid & its his money he will be trusting the man with aslong as its not someone horrific like glen roeder or david o leary! i think we should all get right behind him :D no seriously :thumbup: bring on championship 07/8 im excited already! :clap:

Please no! I dont want another risk... these rumours have been around for ages, so i wont get too worried by it... but i dont understand why we (or Milan for that matter!) would want to take another risk on a manager :dunno:

Please no! I dont want another risk... these rumours have been around for ages, so i wont get too worried by it... but i dont understand why we (or Milan for that matter!) would want to take another risk on a manager :dunno:

Cos our present boss is crap, losing THREE home games in a row?

Not even Levein or Kelly managed that! :o

Cos our present boss is crap, losing THREE home games in a row?

Not even Levein or Kelly managed that! :o

Wasnt saying we shouldnt have a new manager, just that I'm really not too keen on Ince.

i personally think we will get him, he wouldnt be my first choice but we have to get behind him. He is likely to have a longish contract and money spend, Milan will put his faith in him. Who knows what he could do, we have to back Ince.

i wouldnt mind wortho now he has shook things up and got us playing better football the only people i would prefer is coleman, possibly newell and pearce if he becomes available

I wouldn't be ecstatic about Ince, but I wouldn't be against it. Who knows whether he coiuld replicate what Keane has done for Sunderland, or he could be a crap manager. It's no more a risk than some other names thrown about.

But if they lose a couple...:mad::rolleyes:

You'll what?! Whoever comes in, given the amount of signings we'll make / need, there's bound to be a settling in period. If we lose the first 2 games what can we do, call for the managers head?

I'm personally not keen on Ince as a person from what I've seen of him, but if he comes here he'll get my support for at least the first 3 games!!

I feel the same. To be honest i'll give anyone a chance. But if they lose a couple...:mad::rolleyes:

My mind set is that I dont want him here, but even if Bryan Robson or Stuart Pearce came along I`d still back them despite thinking that we will be fooked next season! I hope Ince doesnt come but if he does I`ll quickly turn from slagging him off as a nobody to backing the lad and concentrating on his pluses with the main one being he could possibly attract some quality players here based on his links with so many of his former clubs.

Archived