Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

What are you listening to now?

You may shoot me for this but i've started listening to

Liberty X - Holding On For You

Love it ! :)

71169[/snapback]

WTF?! After meeting you yesterday, I would never of thought you liked LIBERTY X!!!! :blink::ermm::S

72135[/snapback]

Why what music did you think i'd like ?

Update from last few days-

Thursday-Understanding in a car crash

Atreyu-Ride side of the bed

Early November-Sunday Drive

The Beautiful Mistake-Stabbing Backwards

Matchbook Romance-Stay Tonight

Funeral for a friend-Your revolution is a joke, 10.45 Amsterdam Conversations

72259[/snapback]

:D Great choices again, i love every one of them songs.

You may shoot me for this but i've started listening to

Liberty X - Holding On For You

Love it ! :)

71169[/snapback]

WTF?! After meeting you yesterday, I would never of thought you liked LIBERTY X!!!! :blink::ermm::S

72135[/snapback]

Why what music did you think i'd like ?

72262[/snapback]

Not Liberty X!!!! :S:unsure:

Some people might hang me for posting this, but I am in sort of a retro-drum'n bass-ambient-mood. Here are my favourites at the moment:

- Photek: Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Classic. Probably Rupert Parkes' finest piece ever made.

70601[/snapback]

Dunno who you are mr/ms Guest, but the Photek track is a blinder. And you are the first person EVER I've come across who likes it. Nice one! :thumbup:

Some people might hang me for posting this, but I am in sort of a retro-drum'n bass-ambient-mood. Here are my favourites at the moment:

- Photek: Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Classic. Probably Rupert Parkes' finest piece ever made.

70601[/snapback]

Dunno who you are mr/ms Guest, but the Photek track is a blinder. And you are the first person EVER I've come across who likes it. Nice one! :thumbup:

72674[/snapback]

Sorry about that "guest" status thing. I forgot to log in properly at that time. Well, it was me...! lol

I saw the amazing "Ni Ten Ichi Ryu" video with those samurai warriors fighting on a rooftop a couple of years ago on MTV Europe, I guess. Strange they don't air it anymore... :angry:

The beat is fantastic, so are the tempi changes. I'm usually not that sort of "techno" or drum'n base freak, but this one is truly worthwile.

Currently lording it over the CD changer in my car are:

Terror - Lowest of the low

Hatebreed - The rise of brutality

Extreme Noise Terror - Radioactive Earslaughter

Distillers - Coral Fang

The Haunted - rEVOLVEr

B00007KS99.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-999,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0000TCOXW.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-1099,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0000005UU.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpgB0000CDLA1.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-899,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0002ZYEHI.01._OU02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-1199,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

And welcome to you, someone with a decent music taste ;) I think i remember you from the OS

75159[/snapback]

That should of read....

And welcome to you, someone with no music taste like myself ;) I think i remember you from the OS

;)

Currently lording it over the CD changer in my car are:

Terror - Lowest of the low

Hatebreed - The rise of brutality

Extreme Noise Terror - Radioactive Earslaughter

Distillers - Coral Fang

The Haunted - rEVOLVEr

B00007KS99.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-999,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0000TCOXW.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-1099,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0000005UU.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpgB0000CDLA1.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-899,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpgB0002ZYEHI.01._OU02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-1199,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

75149[/snapback]

Scary :unsure:

Archived