Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Transfer Talk Guideline discussion

also can we not have threads of people saying "i think we should buy..."? i just get bored of those as they are never going to happen and are not actually rumours.

I agree they are a bit boring but I presume, judging by some of the names proposed people get sort of twisted pleasure out of it. It's only whilst the transfer window is open/beckoning.

Why though? It's a tranfer talk thread. Thats why I dont understand why we can't post rumours from THAT site, unless it's a reason other than the rumours on that site are full of ....

And that rumours I posted from THAT site, I posted it because it said the rumour was posted from Lemond.

Why though? It's a tranfer talk thread. Thats why I dont understand why we can't post rumours from THAT site, unless it's a reason other than the rumours on that site are full of ....

And that rumours I posted from THAT site, I posted it because it said the rumour was posted from Lemond.

If it's from that site there's a 99.9% chance that's it's been made by some loony poster.

Stop arguing them's the rules.

Some idiot from here goes and posts on that site in order to quote it when they post on here. It's shit and we know it is.

Never been to the site, never going to go to that site and will never trust any crap that emanates from it.

If it's from that site there's a 99.9% chance that's it's been made by some loony poster.

Erm...and although I am rarely in full control of my mental faculties I can assure everyone that it wasn't me.

Unless it was me while I was having one of my turns...but then I would have been someone else like Sir Spunksalot or Quentin Tarpit the third

Could we not have one thread just for 'football rumours' rumours as a happy medium?

Not that I would ever read it :whistle:

Yes it's here

Good choice to exclude all football rumours quotes on here, they are all rubbish. Ages ago I tried to post a rumour on there, it was something ridiculous, on the lines of us spending millions this January. 2 days later and hey presto there the rumour was, smack bang on the front page. I also believe someone did quote it on here. :rolleyes:

Within the transfer section, cant we just have an official rumours section for players and managers? I`ll start up the threads and delete where applicable!

The Transfer Talk forum itself is supposed to contain such topics. When a rumour surfaces in a newspaper or on a reasonably legitimate website, a topic about that player or manager can be posted and discussed to death. It's not so much a 'transfer' forum, more a 'rumour' forum. Players who do actually sign on the dotted line ought to get a topic in the main Leicester City forum - leaving this particular forum for rumours only.

Unless I've wildly missed your meaning.

Grayson is coming back, but as a player!!!

Unbelievable.

Definitely true as I heard it from the fella who used to valet Mike Whitlow's fleet of classic Hillman motors.

that is so not true! whitlow is renowned for his fleet of renault 5's

Archived