Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Worst moment of the season

Only about himself. He didn't exactly care about us when we were in administration, did he?

True, but myself personally hate to see the "smaller" clubs get the shaft (except Leeds & DW) and think theyve been on the end of a wrong un.

I bet all of us can guess what Jamie's worst moment was :whistle: :laugh:

Plymouth away was a focking farce. As well as the obvious.

Yeah, when Flynny bought Photoshop.

Nah that was a fun moment. I look quite good in that pic if I do say so myself.

was gutted and annoyed when Fulham's late winner went in but at the same time immensely proud.

For me though it would probably be Luton opening day, bit of hope and optamism after last seasons decent run in and with a couple of good signings on papaer and with a good atmosphere in our end and plenty of blues fans singing loudly I was optamistic of a decent season. But with Johnson, tiatto and maybury in midfield, and stearmans early blunder combined with a 2-0 defeat no pride no passion and on tv I think it set up our dire season nicely.

For me it was when I found out we were going to sign Rufus Brevitt.

Not just him but the other shoite signings. It was sign someone for the sake of it for me.

It stunk of defeatism and did nothing for the confidence of our other players especially the youngsters who have been the only light at the end of the tunnel throughout the season.

I think after Brum scored the 2nd goal, it really felt like a kick in the bollocks. It really did. And thats when I faced the reality of relegation to League One. That feeling alone was the worst moment of the season. Losing 4-1 in our own back yard to Wovles and especially Sheffield Wednesday was truly awful, but Larsson's goal was just a kick in the teeth.

Returning home after the Brum loss to turn on SS and see we were right deep in the shite and had a live chance of going down as results went against us. With away trips to Preston and Barnsley coming up I must admit that I for teh first time this season, thought that we were as good as cooked and felt like I had just been pucnhed 10 times in the guts by a peak aged Mike Tyson!

Archived