Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Worst moment of the season

For me it was when Birmingham's second goal went in at the Walkers. Was sat in D1 right in front of Larsson as he ran onto the pass across the face of the goal. In that split second I realised we weren't going to win that game and was convinced we were going down. I actually thought I was going to cry. lol I didn't though. Strength of an ox.

Wasn't as bothered about the two late Cup defeats to be honest, although I went to both games. Was just proud of the effort.

Yourself?

For me it was when Birmingham's second goal went in at the Walkers. Was sat in D1 right in front of Larsson as he ran onto the pass across the face of the goal. In that split second I realised we weren't going to win that game and was convinced we were going down. I actually thought I was going to cry. lol I didn't though. Strength of an ox.

Wasn't as bothered about the two late Cup defeats to be honest, although I went to both games. Was just proud of the effort.

Yourself?

No it would be the McAuley og against norwich - in the home game he scored an og away as well didnt he

Wolves last game of the season, a bright first few minutes and then the usual shower of shite, truly soul destroying and just reinforced how much we've got to do in order to compete at the top end of the league next season... beyond that probably the QPR game that landed really condemed us to a relegation scrap for the fag end of the season.

No it would be the McAuley og against norwich - in the home game he scored an og away as well didnt he

Hardly the worst moment of the season though?

Probably going all the way down to Southampton and watch the team play with no effort what so ever and just rolled over from the first minute onwards. The Fulham game was hard to take but as you said Fez the performance made the defeat easier to take.

Yourself?

I think that was many people's worse moment or if not worse when they realised the reality of relegation to the 3rd for the 1st time was kicking them right in the bollocks (somewhere esle for the girls of course).

It was also the moment that triggered the unlikely revival and the crowd spurred on by that thought finally found their voices, which lifted the team. This carried on until we were safe against Barnsley after which they returned to type against Wolves as did the team.

Was gutted after Fulham and Villa's late winners, but the proudness I felt more than made up for those.

I'd probably say when Sunderland scored their second against us on New Year's Day, cos I nearly broke my toe when I kicked out in frustration at the chair in front of me and managed to connect with the metal pole it was attached to. :cry: In fact, that's probably my worst ever LCFC moment, not just this season.

Was gutted after Fulham and Villa's late winners, but the proudness I felt more than made up for those.

I'd probably say when Sunderland scored their second against us on New Year's Day, cos I nearly broke my toe when I kicked out in frustration at the chair in front of me and managed to connect with the metal pole it was attached to. :cry: In fact, that's probably my worst ever LCFC moment, not just this season.

Pride? :whistle::dunno::P

THAT'S FOR THE BIG SIG! :D :D

So many to pick from - trips to Southampton, Palace & Plymouth among others, but the worst moment for me was when Sheffield Wednesdays 4th goal went in, about broke the chair in front of me kicking it and felt like going up to RK and chucking my season ticket in his face

Schoolboy error. :doh::D:thumbup::P

Sorry about the size of the sig, but a tosser of Warnock's calibre requires large-scale piss-taking. :D :D

Have to disagree, West Ham should be down, Warnock for all of his faults has more passion in his right finger than most managers. Not everybodies choice I know but at least he cares.

By the way, living & working in the North East just about every Monday morning surrounded by Mackems was unbearable and our performances all season were unacceptable. Hopefully 2007/2008 will be the new dawn. :)

Have to disagree, West Ham should be down, Warnock for all of his faults has more passion in his right finger than most managers. Not everybodies choice I know but at least he cares.

Only about himself. He didn't exactly care about us when we were in administration, did he?

For just being sheer gutted when Routledge scored Fulham's 4th. But the uncertainty of where we'd be playing and shit performances was the worst part for me.

Archived