Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

dodds has offer made to him !

Nottingham Forest, Notts County and Lincoln City were the clubs said to be interested. It's a case of weighing up the various offers and, of course, deciding whether he will finally get a proper chance at Leicester now that Kelly has gone or not.

I don't think the two of them got on particularly well.

Dodds is keen to stay close to his Leicestershire home for the best of personal reasons.

Nottingham Forest, Notts County and Lincoln City are the clubs said to be interested. It's a case of weighing up the various offers and, of course, deciding whether he will finally get a proper chance at Leicester now that Kelly has gone or not.

Dodds is keen to stay close to his Leicestershire home for the best of personal reasons.

i don't know why you couldn't have just told us this yesterday, it's hardly world shattering news.

any way for his sake i think it's probably better if he moves on and gets a fresh start, best of luck to him :thumbup:

i don't know why you couldn't have just told us this yesterday, it's hardly world shattering news.

any way for his sake i think it's probably better if he moves on and gets a fresh start, best of luck to him :thumbup:

With a new management regime and a brand spanking new reserve team, Leicester City could be the fresh start he needs. ;)

:ph34r:

Nottingham Forest, Notts County and Lincoln City are the clubs said to be interested. It's a case of weighing up the various offers and, of course, deciding whether he will finally get a proper chance at Leicester now that Kelly has gone or not.

1) he didnt mention any of those clubs

2) he said he liked Rob kelly

3) hes spent a fair time away from his home he doesnt mind moving

you sure were talking about the same player ????

1) he didnt mention any of those clubs

2) he said he liked Rob kelly

3) hes spent a fair time away from his home he doesnt mind moving

you sure were talking about the same player ????

a) You can believe what I've said or otherwise. Rochdale were another club interested but I thought people would have assumed that.

b) Perhaps he was being diplomatic. His feelings might have changed a bit when Kelly left, but that's another story.

c) Perhaps he wants to keep all his options open but, with his partner expecting around September, I doubt he'll want to move far out of choice.

Or perhaps, as usual, you're talking rubbish and just want people to think you know something!

Which might be why you never break a story, just pretend you know something, then latch on to someone else's with some false embellishments.

Perhaps you're right. You'll think you are whatever. :D:whistle:

a) Perhaps they are not the clubs then, but I'll leave them in my thread save for changing the word "are" to "were". :D

b) Perhaps he was being diplomatic.

c) Perhaps he wants to keep all his options open.

As it would appear you know nothing concrete with regard to Dodds, then when I next see him, I will put your ' perhaps' points to him for clarification.

Or perhaps, as usual, you're talking rubbish and just want people to think you know something!

Which might be why you never break a story, just pretend you know something, then latch on to someone else's with some false embellishments.

Blimey... I had a whole Thracian post dedicated to me earlier, keep going like this and you'll have a whole thread!!! :D

I've already had a couple of non-sensical posts aimed at me today. Full more of vitriol and self-delusion than any real substance.

Someone's age is catching up with them I think!

Hey I might nearly be 28 but that's not old ;)

If Dodds stays I hope we have a plan in place for him and loan him out, even to the conference if no-one takes him in the Football League. To have him at the club and not feature in the first team is pointless, especially when we havent even got a reserve team. Punt him out on loan or else dont bother in having yet another player in our ranks just picking up his wages for nothing.

As it would appear you know nothing concrete with regard to Dodds, then when I next see him, I will put your ' perhaps' points to him for clarification.

Not a problem. When you do perhaps you'd wish Louis and his partner all the best for September from me. Be interesting to hear his decision.

Still no news yet about Mattock signing his two-year deal. Strange that. Are to OS still on holiday? I thought that was sorted over a fortnight ago.

If Dodds stays I hope we have a plan in place for him and loan him out, even to the conference if no-one takes him in the Football League. To have him at the club and not feature in the first team is pointless, especially when we havent even got a reserve team. Punt him out on loan or else dont bother in having yet another player in our ranks just picking up his wages for nothing.

The Reserve team will be back playing League football next season.

a) You can believe what I've said or otherwise. Rochdale were another club interested but I thought people would have assumed that.

b) Perhaps he was being diplomatic. His feelings might have changed a bit when Kelly left, but that's another story.

c) Perhaps he wants to keep all his options open but, with his partner expecting around September, I doubt he'll want to move far out of choice.

ok I will elaborate

part b ) but thats another story.........

keeping the forum in the dark ........ I find it annoying. I met dodds yesterday and I put this thread out based on what he told me. SHARE INFO THATS MY MOTO !

ok I will elaborate

part b ) but thats another story.........

keeping the forum in the dark ........ I find it annoying. I met dodds yesterday and I put this thread out based on what he told me. SHARE INFO THATS MY MOTO !

yes but sharing the info isn't as much fun as being pandered to and having that sense of one upmanship. Funnily enough this wa sone of a few things me and Milan were chatting on the phone about last night............ :ph34r:

Archived