Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

WELL DONE UNDER 18S

Very happy about the win for the younger lads today, it shows that we have some great talent at the club and its looking like a bright future for many of them.... after the bad times we have had at this club its hows a bright light for the future.... With some input from Milan and some experinced and interesting signings to be made the summer, the yougsters mixing with the first team wont be a bad thing for them.... i am very excited about the future here at LCFC.... Come on you Foxes!!!

What a fantastic result! Hopefully this signals a bright future for Leicester as our youngsters progress through the ranks... we just need to hold on to them as in the past we have let them go too early!

But anyway, well done to the lads. Its nice to see that some parts of the Leicester team can still win silverware! :D

What a fantastic result! Hopefully this signals a bright future for Leicester as our youngsters progress through the ranks... we just need to hold on to them as in the past we have let them go too early!

But anyway, well done to the lads. Its nice to see that some parts of the Leicester team can still win silverware! :D

either that or the scouts from big clubs now start paying more attention to us and offer them better pro contracts than we can offer!!

Fantastic result youths. 2-2 at Full Time, keeping their nerve, going into the shoot-out and winning 4-3. Joe Mattock, i'm well pleased for the kid. Plus, i'm just as pleased for the fellow City youths, as they did remarkably well to get as far as they did!

Leicestershire La La La

Leicestershire La La La

Worth going? I'd have travelled twice round Britain for that game. Superb entertainment. The Academy never fail to play some football but today there were two teams with a positive outlook and as Andy King's dad remarked "I'm not sure the best team won."

A word too for the Sunderland fans. They turned out in force, accepted us few blues among them with a good spirit and mostly stayed on to give City a good bout of sporting applause when the trophy was presented.

Worth going? I'd have travelled twice round Britain for that game. Superb entertainment. The Academy never fail to play some football but today there were two teams with a positive outlook and as Andy King's dad remarked "I'm not sure the best team won."

A word too for the Sunderland fans. They turned out in force, accepted us few blues among them with a good spirit and mostly stayed on to give City a good bout of sporting applause when the trophy was presented.

I've spoken too him aswell so there!

I'm sure Mandaric couldn't give a toss about the LCFC's youths barely beating the (less experienced) SAFC's youth's - he'll assist the manager (whoever he is) with funds to bring in players who can get us out of this division.

I'm sure Mandaric couldn't give a toss about the LCFC's youths barely beating the (less experienced) SAFC's youth's - he'll assist the manager (whoever he is) with funds to bring in players who can get us out of this division.

That's a bit controversial for you Scoweh!! lol

You are probably right though pal.

Archived