Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ForeverBlue

Joey Gudjonsson

Andreas Jakobsson, a Brondby defender is probably going to be the other Scandinavian .  Jakobsen is a Swedish international and played in all Sweden's Euro 2004 games.

Forest are after him aswell. He must be pretty good to of played for Sweden in Euro 2004.

lol - nice bo selecta moment, i believe the player mentioned above is arnar gunna something or the other (Bloody long name) - he wernt bad but was not worth 2 mil and was always injured - had a great shot on him - worriyngly similar to joey eh!  :blink:

Arnar Gunnlaugsson.

lol - nice bo selecta moment, i believe the player mentioned above is arnar gunna something or the other (Bloody long name) - he wernt bad but was not worth 2 mil and was always injured - had a great shot on him - worriyngly similar to joey eh! :blink:

Arnar Gunnlaugsson.

we hadn't worked that out had we :rolleyes:

Andreas is a very good player but he's around 32 years of age. Has been a regular in the Swedish national side since the World Cup in Japan and Korea. He's a strong defender. He's with Brondby but used to play with Hansa Rostock in Germany

lol - nice bo selecta moment, i believe the player mentioned above is arnar gunna something or the other (Bloody long name) - he wernt bad but was not worth 2 mil and was always injured - had a great shot on him - worriyngly similar to joey eh! :blink:

Arnar Gunnlaugsson.

locatiooooooooooooon locatioooooooooooooooon locatiooooooooooooooon :D:P

lol - nice bo selecta moment, i believe the player mentioned above is arnar gunna something or the other (Bloody long name) - he wernt bad but was not worth 2 mil and was always injured - had a great shot on him - worriyngly similar to joey eh!   :blink:

Arnar Gunnlaugsson.

we hadn't worked that out had we :rolleyes:

Yeah but Fox 4 Life hadn't ;)

n 1: the peninsula in northern Europe occupied by Norway and Sweden [syn: Scandinavia, Scandinavian Peninsula] 2: a group of culturally related countries in northern Europe; Finland and Iceland are sometimes considered Scandinavian [syn: Scandinavia]

So Iceland may not technically be Scandinavian.

the original point someone mentioned, somewhere, a long, long time ago was that after Joey.G signed we still had 2 Scandinavians awaiting to sign for us. I believe that Joey.G was classed (wrongly or rightly) as one of those scandies, so we only had one waiting to sign. Thats all :(

What do we all think of him then? :D

Great player, one of my new favourites already ;) His passing didnt seem too good on Saturday but he hasnt played for a while so i'll put it down to that for now. Going to score some crackers this season.

What do we all think of him then? :D

Great player, one of my new favourites already ;) His passing didnt seem too good on Saturday but he hasnt played for a while so i'll put it down to that for now. Going to score some crackers this season.

On Saturday he gave the ball away a bit but he worked hard and won the ball. His shooting was a bit wayward at times but I'm sure he'll score some screamers for us next season.

Get him up to full match fitness and he'll be a superb player for us next season.

Joey:

"I was back in this country having reached an agreement with Real Betis over terminating my contract which still had three years to run and came back over because I knew of interest from several English clubs.

"I was delighted how quickly it went over the weekend. I am happy to be settling in here before the season kicks in.

"The manager is positive in what he is doing and I think we are going to be up there.

"It is a brilliant stadium and I know the fans are good as well, so everything looks good.

"I am a natural central midfielder, defensive, holding and I just try to play the ball simple and win it for the team when I can.

"I shoot from distance but, of course, you choose your time and you will be seeing a lot of shots from me.

"I know Dion Dublin from my time at Aston Villa and Nathan Blake from Wolves, which will help settling in. I am looking forward to the challenge."

:banana::bounce:

Joey:
"I was back in this country having reached an agreement with Real Betis over terminating my contract which still had three years to run and came back over because I knew of interest from several English clubs.

"I was delighted how quickly it went over the weekend. I am happy to be settling in here before the season kicks in.

"The manager is positive in what he is doing and I think we are going to be up there.

"It is a brilliant stadium and I know the fans are good as well, so everything looks good.

"I am a natural central midfielder, defensive, holding and I just try to play the ball simple and win it for the team when I can.

"I shoot from distance but, of course, you choose your time and you will be seeing a lot of shots from me.

"I know Dion Dublin from my time at Aston Villa and Nathan Blake from Wolves, which will help settling in. I am looking forward to the challenge."

:banana::bounce:

I'll never let them hurt you???????

what does that mean :blink::huh:

Archived