Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ForeverBlue

Joey Gudjonsson

Guest Guest
marcus - I just tried to PM you. are you a london based fox seeing as how you write for the Telegraph?

He's only 15/16 I doubt he writes for them!! :D

Walker

Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Stewart

Scowcroft, Williams, Gudjonsson, Tiatto

Connolly, Dublin

Not too bad, and not too old. Canero, Heath, Stewart, Williams, Gudjonsson all young, Connolly, Scowcroft, Tiatto all good ages.

I hope all you moaning gits who wanted Adams out 2 weeks ago are feeling silly.

Guest Guest
Another big slice of humble pie makes it's way towards the anti Mickey Adams brigade

Adams will be stroking his purple helmet tonight, another class signing. I bet the anti adams fans are gutted today.

As Micky Adams would say, this is a great day for Micky Adams, Micky Adams is delighted to bring such a good player to Leicester. Micky Adams believes Gudjonsson is the final piece of the jigsaw.

Bloody hell!! :o

What a great signing!!! He is a defensive midfielder who works hard and likes to get stuck in. Impressed me at Villa and Wolves, only 24 aswell!

He'll be a great partner for Williams in the center.

What's that I see in the distance...........it's................PROMOTION!!! :D

agree with that. as a player you either get on with MA or you don't. You can easily fall out with him and your history. Thats fair enough but MA ain't know MO'N.

I don't think he's as good a motivator as MO'N. When MA signs you he wants to know you're hungry and if your not, then OYB.

BTW I thought Freund could have a done a job for us in the fizzy, why did he let him go?

We all know that MA can operate in this League. I will get off his back when he proves he can mix it with the big boys, which he failed to do last season. ;)

Walker

Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Stewart

Scowcroft, Williams, Gudjonsson, Tiatto

Connolly, Dublin

Not too bad, and not too old. Canero, Heath, Stewart, Williams, Gudjonsson all young, Connolly, Scowcroft, Tiatto all good ages.

I hope all you moaning gits who wanted Adams out 2 weeks ago are feeling silly.

GK - Walker

RB - Makin

LB - Wilcox

CD - Heath or Keown

CD - Dabizas

RM - Canero or Morris

LM - Stewart

CM - Williams

CM - Gudjonnson

CF - Connolly

CF - Dublin

Tiatto is suspended for the first 3 games, so I reckon that'll be the opening day line-up.

Archived