Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ForeverBlue

Joey Gudjonsson

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

What a f-ecking difference from 8 weeks ago!!

Jeeeeeeesus

Our attack is f-ckin awesome, Deano - Dickov you're shi-e

Connolly is prem class, Dublin just needs the ball to be within 5 metres radius of his head - GOAAAAAAAAALLLL

Sturdy midfield, Mickys learnt at last to copy MON - Joey (Lennon/Savage), Williams (young Izzet - ok sort of). bit of a diamond formation going on?

-----------------Joey!!------------------

Canero(Mole) Williams Morris

He has done well - LETS GET BEHIND MICKY!!

Can't wait for Keown, I just love his crafty left hooks!!! :blink:

wow wow WOW when i first saw it i had to pinch myself and under the age of 30 is MA feeeling ok :w00t:  :w00t:  :banana:  :w00t:  :w00t:

BACK OF THE NET,

TOUCHDOWN,

ALBATROSS,

COME ON!!!

This lads Gooood, read the previous link on this thread - I cannot believe Chelski tried to get him for £2mill.

My football anorak mate says he's a right battler, get's stuck in - easy distribution (technically good as you would expect from any non UK player).

Lets or WAN_K for City

repeat :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest Guest

We've got a lot more money to spend on contracts this season for a start. A LOT more.

Max we could have offered last year was probably around 3-5k, this season I bet Dublin, Williams, Gudjonnsson, Keown and Connolly are all on contracts over 8k.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

What a f-ecking difference from 8 weeks ago!!

Jeeeeeeesus

Our attack is f-ckin awesome, Deano - Dickov you're shi-e

Connolly is prem class, Dublin just needs the ball to be within 5 metres radius of his head - GOAAAAAAAAALLLL

Sturdy midfield, Mickys learnt at last to copy MON - Joey (Lennon/Savage), Williams (young Izzet - ok sort of). bit of a diamond formation going on?

-----------------Joey!!------------------

Canero(Mole)    Williams    Morris

He has done well - LETS GET BEHIND MICKY!!

Can't wait for Keown, I just love his crafty left hooks!!! :blink:

agree, sorry for doubting you micky.

lets see who would you lot have?

sinclair or canero/makin

elliot or keown

taggart or dabizaz/heath

rogers or tiatto/stewart/wilcox/makin.

scowy or gillespie/canero/scowy

stewart or wilcox/morris/tiatto

izzet or williams/nalis

mckinlay or gudjonson

dickov or connoly

deane or dublin

i'd say this years team wins 9 times over the last promotion team. and it wa sout of ten beacause walkers has been here all the time. Muzzy was a genius and will never be replaced without 5 or so million, but williams could turn out to be a gem.

lets just hope the team gels quickly, because i think if we get a good start we will walk the league.

Guest Daniel

Im loving it loving it, loving like that!

Good signing, its ok saying how weel hes done and shit and we shouldnt doubt him, but they got to perform together before we say what amazing signings hes done, if he gets them to gel, top notch. :)

Gudjohnsson scored a 40 yard free kick once for Villa vs Boro a few seasons ago - He's also very good at set pieces in general too, so we have that sorted now. ;)

Scandinavia are Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Nordic Countries are Finland, Feroe Islands, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Just so you know, Iceland is not in Scandinavia. Joey Gudjonsson is a smashing signing, but he has not been able to settle down. Since 1998 it's been a nomad life for the Icelandic international.

MVV, Genk, RKJ Waalwijk, Real Betis, Aston Villa and Wolves. But at least he has spend the last two seasons in the Midlands so hopefully that's a good omen.

Great site lot's of interesting views :!:

Andreas Jakobsson, a Brondby defender is probably going to be the other Scandinavian .  Jakobsen is a Swedish international and played in all Sweden's Euro 2004 games.

It can't be the 'other' Scandanavian because we haven't signed a Scandanvian yet - Gudjohnsson is from Iceland, hence not Scandanavian..... ;)

Andreas Jakobsson, a Brondby defender is probably going to be the other Scandinavian .  Jakobsen is a Swedish international and played in all Sweden's Euro 2004 games.

It can't be the 'other' Scandanavian because we haven't signed a Scandanvian yet - Gudjohnsson is from Iceland, hence not Scandanavian..... ;)

Don't be too hard on him Scowy, he may not get high marks in geography, but he is able to get the occasional bit of quality inside information.

Scandinavia are Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Your sources are all full of errors and a lot of people use the term Scandinavia wrong.

You should visit a site which actually is based in Scandinavia, not one from England, US or somewhere else. They don't know the term of Scandinavia

http://www.gotoscandinavia.no/abisz-start.asp?pri=98355

Go to the URL above and you will find nothing about Iceland or Finland, which is not in Scandinavia.

Why do you think we don't carry any emergency numbers for this area, when the site is about Scandinavia. We must be about 20 million people that don't know where we are.

I live in Norway and it irritates when sources around the globe that should be reliable makes such errors. Even sites that carries info about Scandinavia cannot get it right, it's a shame.

But again it's a stupid topic really and I'm sorry that I brought it up, but again it would have been a disgrace for the Republic of Ireland if you said it was part of the UK.

Then again I wish Joey the best of luck in City, he's a very good player and I hope that he will be better than the previous player from Iceland. He was mostly injured and cost City £ 2 milliion

Kind regards

Ivar

Archived