Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ForeverBlue

Joey Gudjonsson

agree with that. as a player you either get on with MA or you don't. You can easily fall out with him and your history. Thats fair enough but MA ain't know MO'N.

I don't think he's as good a motivator as MO'N. When MA signs you he wants to know you're hungry and if your not, then OYB.

BTW I thought Freund could have a done a job for us in the fizzy, why did he let him go?

Are you an accountant?

GK - Walker

RB - Makin

LB - Stewart

CD - Keown

CD - Dabizas

RM - Canero

LM - Morris

CM - Williams

CM - Gudjonnson

CF - Connolly

CF - Dublin

Guest Joey

I reckon this chap could be our key to promotion next season, a ball winner. That's what we have been crying out for. Just think we now have a prolific scorer in Connolly, another goal happy player in big Dion. Two quality central midfielders in Williams and Gudjonsson one attacking and one defensive and some quality defenders. I am excited, oooh yes.

I reckon this chap could be our key to promotion next season, a ball winner. That's what we have been crying out for. Just think we now have a prolific scorer in Connolly, another goal happy player in big Dion. Two quality central midfielders in Williams and Gudjonsson one attacking and one defensive and some quality defenders. I am excited, oooh yes.

Exactamundo! :thumbup:

He is not only a ball winner but also agile and energetic, decent techniqually aswell.

I for one am well chuffed! :lol:

i think he will

i remember Graham taylor spoke about himsaying he had a cracking shot and played well at villa and then lost confidence, we have a premiership side now

We'd have a premiership side if we got two new centre halves ;)

ps. they need to be good ones!

Guest King kyle

coca cola championship winners 2004/2005

Leicester City

1) Ian Walker

2)Peter Canero

3) Danny Tiatto

4) Nikos Dabizas

5) Martin Keown

6) James Scowcroft

7) Joey Gudjonsen

8) Gareth Williams

9) Dion Dublin

10) David connolly

11) Jason wilcox

Mickys Team certainly better than last year

In terms of well known names, thats easily one of the top 3 in the CCC, if not the best. Lets just hope we can get the best out of our players.

I'm gonna have a flutter on the connelly/dublin combo being the most prolific in the division this year. Because its two players you might be able to get 20-1. Easy money.

Walker

Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Stewart

Scowcroft, Williams, Gudjonsson, Tiatto

Connolly, Dublin

Not too bad, and not too old. Canero, Heath, Stewart, Williams, Gudjonsson all young, Connolly, Scowcroft, Tiatto all good ages.

I hope all you moaning gits who wanted Adams out 2 weeks ago are feeling silly.

i sure am, and i admit it. sorry for doubting you micky.

Brilliant signing. I'm delighted with that!

If he partners Williams in the middle that'll be awesome. Question is will he? :(

of course he will. i feel sorry for nalis though, when we got releaged he must of thought he had done enough to get a regualr 1st team place. but i dont think he'll get 1 now :unsure: !

What a fantastic signing! I'm well happy with this. That sorts out our midfield then, let's just hope Micky doesn't destroy it by bringing in Gemmill.  :ph34r:  ;)

or bart williams, wherever that rumour came from. the squad is also not too old. i'm well chuffed, wonder who the next signing is?

that 9 new players, and the only ones i dont like are pressman, and wilcox.

I am over the moon about this signing, excellent!!

He looks a bit hot headed, as long as he can control himself we will have a cracking player on our hands.

He looked class at villa, not sure how he did at wolves. but in this divison he will be wicked.

Bit supprised is only a 2 year contract though expected maybe a year or two longer.

Is Williams an attacking mid?

Archived