Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Due to todays activity there seem to be a confusing amount of people that suddenly have MA as one or the other...or both.

As I am the first to raise this subject I call dibs on MA as an avatar and a sig.

Now the rest of you must go find a groundsman or something to use instead. :P

Due to todays activity there seem to be a confusing amount of people that suddenly have MA as one or the other...or both.

As I am the first to raise this subject I call dibs on MA as an avatar and a sig.

Now the rest of you must go find a groundsman or something to use instead. :P

Fez took the initiative and stole Junior Lewis.

And you've baggsied a roof. Good move...not many people would think of using a roof. :unsure:

:D

Rob Kelly used a roof once.

Possibly the shortest ever LCFC career any player has ever had. But what a memorable five minutes it was... his one contribution was to slice the ball into the crowd.

Sensational! :D

Thank you - but I think yours is simply the nuts...by far the best sig on the forum at the moment inho :clap::D

All of my own work of course. :unsure: Had a little help with it from somebody named Disco Bob though. Don't know if you know him.

Thank you - but I think yours is simply the nuts...by far the best sig on the forum at the moment inho :clap::D
All of my own work of course. Had a little help with it from somebody named Disco Bob though. Don't know if you know him.

They're both lovely sigs. :thumbup::worship:

Archived